Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

1 hour ago, reformed_red said:

I’m working in London that week and interested to see how many might be going? Always hard to gauge if these early ties are worth it...??

1 minute ago, Grey Fox said:

Im going

You'll make a lovely couple.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, downendcity said:

You'll make a lovely couple.

Threesome, my son is coming along as well, not sure thats enough for a chant, but we might try barber shop.........

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

Threesome, my son is coming along as well, not sure thats enough for a chant, but we might try barber shop.........

You need the Bristol Sport fans Barber Shop kit.

547228732_barbershop.jpg.e36fa9c7dfd2c2811d1908d049459c46.jpg

...but you will need the away kit....

940976464_barbershop2.jpg.c58ca99f3d16250732551f7e321df4aa.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, reformed_red said:

I’m working in London that week and interested to see how many might be going? Always hard to gauge if these early ties are worth it...??

This forum isn’t really the place to gauge away followings RR - the people on here make up a minuscule percentage of our active fanbase and many of them don’t go to any games - probably better to look out for official club announcements on the away ticket sales ...

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

This forum isn’t really the place to gauge away followings RR - the people on here make up a minuscule percentage of our active fanbase and many of them don’t go to any games - probably better to look out for official club announcements on the away ticket sales ...

But a % nonetheless 

I reckon the ratios are pretty accurate whether that’s a view on LJ in/out, a verdict on Pack and Diedhiou or whether or not you’re an “active” fan

• Like 1

104 sold so far. Not got mine yet. Only a league cup game but their league prices are ridiculous so think We’ll be doing this one rather than the league game

9 minutes ago, devoncider said:

any chance this goes POTD - wont know my availability until last minute.

would hardly think this is a massively attractive fixture to sell out?

Will be POD yes but price goes up to £15

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

£20 if you're an adult. Depends on your age. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

37 minutes ago, Selred said:

£20 if you're an adult. Depends on your age. 

cheers guys

15 hours ago, David Brent said:

But a % nonetheless 

I reckon the ratios are pretty accurate whether that’s a view on LJ in/out, a verdict on Pack and Diedhiou or whether or not you’re an “active” fan

I don’t think the views of less than 1% of our fanbase is an accurate gauge as to the views of the total fanbase

4 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I don’t think the views of less than 1% of our fanbase is an accurate gauge as to the views of the total fanbase

Less than 1%? 

5 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Less than 1%? 

The number of people who post regularly on here make up less than 1% of our total fanbase 

I see it as another pre season friendly, although a bit late. Bit daft isn't though to have a pre season in the States trying out new formations and getting players into peak fitness and then flogging them and bringing in a half a new squad 🤔

2 or 3 coming with me. Will be good to see the new guys getting a run out. Looking forward to seeing Massengo and Szmodics as I expect they will start

On 29/07/2019 at 23:28, miser said:

Going - hoping for a small following to get one of the rare seats with an unimpeded view. 

Straw boaters may be an issue by the sounds of it.

Thought about it, just don't try buying a ticket via Bristol Sport who seem to have lost all my linked accounts.

On 30/07/2019 at 19:56, BS4 on Tour... said:

The number of people who post regularly on here make up less than 1% of our total fanbase 

........but they do know more than the other 99% put together!  :D

FACT!

• Haha 3

Quite a few London based fans come out of the woodwork - so I reckon about a bakers dozen.

Prob about 1K in the end if its not raining and you can POD

8 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

That was at Loftus Road. they're at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium now but the views are just as bad.

Failed - got restricted view, but should get unrestricted access to the toilets with a reduced crowd.

Has anyone brought tickets today and got the email confirmation for them ? I’ve not received it . Tried calling supporter services but had to give up after 12 attempts and ave queuing of 10 mins !! 

Any help appreciated 

4 hours ago, miser said:

Failed - got restricted view, but should get unrestricted access to the toilets with a reduced crowd.

There's about 400 tickets left. How can they have sold you a restricted view? It's the last resort. Or is this humour?

9 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

There's about 400 tickets left. How can they have sold you a restricted view? It's the last resort. Or is this humour?

Basically every seat is a restricted view as you can't quite see the goal line without leaning forward.

It's a rubbish ground.

1 minute ago, S.B. said:

Basically every seat is a restricted view as you can't quite see the goal line without leaning forward.

It's a rubbish ground.

That's not entirely true. It is sh1t, yes, up top being worse than below, ironically. I've been there loads of times and you could not see the goal line upstairs before they moved it forward a few years ago. You still can't in some seats. Why they put folk upstairs I'll never know.

5 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

That's not entirely true. It is sh1t, yes, up top being worse than below, ironically. I've been there loads of times and you could not see the goal line upstairs before they moved it forward a few years ago. You still can't in some seats. Why they put folk upstairs I'll never know.

Yeah you're probably right. 

I've always struggled to be able to see the goal line, but I'm only 5ft2.

Just a bit of an awkward view.

1 hour ago, The Original OTIB said:

Humour, but all good comedy based on truth. As S.B. observed it ain't good anywhere. I'm in row N which must be the back. Might be able to stand, unless their enforcing the H&S crackdown.

43 minutes ago, miser said:

Humour, but all good comedy based on truth. As S.B. observed it ain't good anywhere. I'm in row N which must be the back. Might be able to stand, unless their enforcing the H&S crackdown.

I’m in row B which I assume is decent enough - but surely unreserved rules will prevail? 

I'm going with 4 others, 3 of them youngsters...

Not expecting a cup run but still hoping for a win with the fringe players.. We do seem to have a few of them now..

Edited by PuckleRed

3 hours ago, S.B. said:

It's a rubbish ground.

I have been there twice and not ever intending to go there again, horrible ground. Once with City and once for the Game for Grenfell charity game. I sat right besides the Directors box for the Grenfell game and can confirm they suffer the same cramped conditions as the rest of us😀

13 hours ago, LondonRobin said:

What pubs people drinking in before the game?

Not sure - making my way over from Central London after work, hoping to find a few fellow reds in a boozer near(ish) the ground. From memory away fans at Loftus Road tend to head for the Shepherds Bush area..??