IGNORED

So, what does the SC&T do?

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

Over the summer, we at the Supporters Club & Trust have moved our website to new servers (with the much appreciated help of @TomF) after it got a bit poorly in its old home. Some missing images still need replacing, but on the whole it is now fully back up and running.

We have taken this refresh of the site as a good opportunity to add a bit of new content explaining some of the things that the SC&T does, for instance our voluntary work in three specific areas.

Our activities in one of these areas can be grouped together under the heading 'Community':

https://www.bristolcitysupporters.org/community/

• SC&T Board Members
12 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Just read through the web site and the recorded minutes from the most recent meetings, all quite fascinating.

Next home game I go to, which will be QPR, I'm going to come up and check out the supporters' bar after the game.

Glad you found it interesting. Hope you like the bar!

If you mean the legal case.

There is a case management hearing in London in September. It's an administrative process to ensure everything is in place and agreed before setting trial dates etc.

At last, a bit of progress. It will be almost 4 years to the day since it happened.

Indeed.

Ryan Corrigan is coming to our next meeting on 7th August. I doubt that we will get much of Mark Ashton's time before the close of the transfer window (neither would many fans want us to distract him I suspect!).

Also on the case about beer/cider price increases!

Cheers

• SC&T Board Members
7 hours ago, thatcham red said:

Yes. we are just trying to track down the actual season cards before publicising!

For anyone that doesn't know the background to this:

https://www.bristolcitysupporters.org/supporters-launch-fans-funding-fans-of-the-future-scheme/

Season cards have finally arrived, so we can now promote 'Fans of the Future II' in the safe knowledge that we actually have the cards to give out!

Here are the details: https://www.bristolcitysupporters.org/kids-be-our-guest-take-2-019-20/

In short, it's the same as last year: 2 adult and 6 kids tickets (up to age 18) available for each game, ideally to go to adults who otherwise find it hard to afford coming to games and on this occasion are bringing at least a few of the kids to their first ever game at Ashton Gate.

The tickets are front row in the Lansdown, right behind where the City players warm up pre-match.

The Leeds game is up for grabs, so if you can put together a group of 6 deserving kids in time for Sunday, send in your e-mail now! The address is in the website article.

Archived