IGNORED

[Kevin] Webster [from Coronation Street] Injured!

CyderInACan

:me?:

Coronation Street fans left wincing over Kevin Webster's 'unplanned' fall on pavement

Kevin Webster took quite the tumble on the Cobbles on Friday's Coronation Street, and it looked painful

Fans seemed to think the moment was very real and probably unplanned, as the character slammed against the Cobbles.

He remained down for a couple of seconds, before getting up and banging on the door, unable to find his keys.

0_corrie-kevin-falling-flat-on-his-face.
Viewers said they "felt" the fall, and raced to Twitter to question if it was planned or if the actor, Michael Le Vell, actually stacked it during filming.

Commenting on the painful looking scenes, one fan said: "There's no way Kevin's fall was planned."

Another tweeted: "rewound Kevin falling over, can't see that it was stunt person or trick of camera angle, looks quite realistic fall!"

The character took a tumble on the concrete (Image: ITV)
Kevin took a while to get back up (Image: ITV)

A third agreed: "#Corrie definitely a genuine fall from Kevin!!!"

This was echoed by another viewer who said: "I wonder if kevin does his own stunts? that was some fall."

Others couldn't help find the moment hilarious, hailing it one of the funniest soap moments of the year.

Fans are convinced it was unplanned (Image: ITV)

While it's not clear if Michael did it on purpose to make the scene dramatic, the look on Kevin's face suggested otherwise Perhaps the scene looked so good they decided not to re-film, and kept it in the final scene.

Viewers were a little worried about Kev, trying to see if he had any injuries but he was more interested in rescuing Jack.

In all seriousness Reg, Webster has a history of injuries, and he might be one of those players who’s, well, just a bit fragile. 

We were lucky to get a full season out of him last year. Given this, if we get a £20m + ao’s from another club I think we’d be silly not to take it. We could easily refuse the big cash and he gets crocked next week. 

6 minutes ago, Harry said:

In all seriousness Reg, Webster has a history of injuries, and he might be one of those players who’s, well, just a bit fragile. 

We were lucky to get a full season out of him last year. Given this, if we get a £20m + ao’s from another club I think we’d be silly not to take it. We could easily refuse the big cash and he gets crocked next week. 

Quite agree mate, £20m and retaining an investment in him is a great deal after only 12 months. Maybe City could use some of the proceeds to subsidise the price of the beer in the concourse! 

5 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Quite agree mate, £20m and retaining an investment in him is a great deal after only 12 months. Maybe City could use some of the proceeds to subsidise the price of the beer in the concourse! 

47 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

:me?:

Coronation Street fans left wincing over Kevin Webster's 'unplanned' fall on pavement

Kevin Webster took quite the tumble on the Cobbles on Friday's Coronation Street, and it looked painful

Fans seemed to think the moment was very real and probably unplanned, as the character slammed against the Cobbles.

He remained down for a couple of seconds, before getting up and banging on the door, unable to find his keys.

Viewers said they "felt" the fall, and raced to Twitter to question if it was planned or if the actor, Michael Le Vell, actually stacked it during filming.

Commenting on the painful looking scenes, one fan said: "There's no way Kevin's fall was planned."

Another tweeted: "rewound Kevin falling over, can't see that it was stunt person or trick of camera angle, looks quite realistic fall!"

The character took a tumble on the concrete (Image: ITV)
Kevin took a while to get back up (Image: ITV)

A third agreed: "#Corrie definitely a genuine fall from Kevin!!!"

This was echoed by another viewer who said: "I wonder if kevin does his own stunts? that was some fall."

Others couldn't help find the moment hilarious, hailing it one of the funniest soap moments of the year.

Fans are convinced it was unplanned (Image: ITV)

While it's not clear if Michael did it on purpose to make the scene dramatic, the look on Kevin's face suggested otherwise Perhaps the scene looked so good they decided not to re-film, and kept it in the final scene.

Viewers were a little worried about Kev, trying to see if he had any injuries but he was more interested in rescuing Jack.

That's proper nawty :bruce_h4h:

47 minutes ago, Harry said:

We need to get Tyrone on a new deal. The Webster and Tyrone garage* partnership is well established.

*Haven't seen Corrie in years, I assume they are still working there.

• The title was changed to [Kevin] Webster [from Coronation Street] Injured!
47 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

We need to get Tyrone on a new deal. The Webster and Tyrone garage* partnership is well established.

*Haven't seen Corrie in years, I assume they are still working there.

Don’t watch it. But is that old Barlow chap still a I love you? 

Archived