IGNORED

Kid in the Riot

Ziderarmy

Don’t blame @ziderheadarmy for asking. I don’t think you are normal if you have never wondered who a certain poster is based on the information they claim to know and are right more often than not.

Not that you would expect any answers mind you!

I do wonder if they are directly linked to the club, or if they are related to someone that is.

The only time I have ever been “in the know” was when I worked with a relation of Cole Skuse and they said to me that Danny Wilson would leave and be replaced by Tinnion a few day before it happened.

20 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Don’t blame @ziderheadarmy for asking. I don’t think you are normal if you have never wondered who a certain poster is based on the information they claim to know and are right more often than not.

Not that you would expect any answers mind you!

I do wonder if they are directly linked to the club, or if they are related to someone that is.

The only time I have ever been “in the know” was when I worked with a relation of Cole Skuse and they said to me that Danny Wilson would leave and be replaced by Tinnion a few day before it happened.

This is it, this nails it.

Of course there will be a level of interest about a good source or how that info maybe gleaned. Especially (mainly?) the football side, but not limited to it.

It won't be revealed however and nor should it, not least as the source would no longer be of use.

Archived