IGNORED

Kid in the Riot

Ziderarmy

13 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Don’t blame @ziderheadarmy for asking. I don’t think you are normal if you have never wondered who a certain poster is based on the information they claim to know and are right more often than not.

Not that you would expect any answers mind you!

I do wonder if they are directly linked to the club, or if they are related to someone that is.

The only time I have ever been “in the know” was when I worked with a relation of Cole Skuse and they said to me that Danny Wilson would leave and be replaced by Tinnion a few day before it happened.

With due respect , it’s not much use telling us that now  

:yawn:

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

@Kid in the Riot I ama Nigerian prince, facing a bit of a quandary. Wonder if you can help?

(Seriously though, pretty sure I met 'The Kid' when in the company of @Harry outside the Spanish and he was a lovely chap).

Now, about this money I need to move...

You did indeed Rob. And he is indeed a lovely chap. 

1 hour ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Wasn’t asking you to. Was just interested. Wish I never bothered asking now. 

He was only jesting mate. Don’t take it seriously. 

He definitely doesn’t work for City. He’s a lifelong City fan and Bristolian. But he obviously won’t reveal his source(s). I’m pretty certain that his source(s) know he posts here though. So I don’t believe any inside info he posts here would cause any issues internally. 

For what it’s worth, when I used to be a scout and put forward recommendations to the club, Kid was the one who gave me the inside track on a certain Adam Webster, through a contact Kid had at Portsmouth - we provided City with this recommendation in 2012 (took them a while to get round to signing him, but they got there in the end). So, he’s always had good contacts. 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

He definitely doesn’t work for City. He’s a lifelong City fan and Bristolian. But he obviously won’t reveal his source(s). I’m pretty certain that his source(s) know he posts here though. So I don’t believe any inside info he posts here would cause any issues internally. 

For what it’s worth, when I used to be a scout and put forward recommendations to the club, Kid was the one who gave me the inside track on a certain Adam Webster, through a contact Kid had at Portsmouth - we provided City with this recommendation in 2012 (took them a while to get round to signing him, but they got there in the end). So, he’s always had good contacts. 

Wasn’t that difficult was it. 

2 hours ago, ziderheadarmy said:

@Kid in the Riot

You seem to know your stuff my friend.

Can you answer the following please (understand if you can’t some) -

Are you employed within Bristol City / Bristol Sport?

Or in a wider footballing role ? (Agent etc)

Are you a city fan? If so for how long?

Are you a Bristolian?

Who do you believe has the current best potential within our squad?

Where do you believe we will finish this season?

Whose been your favourite city player over the period you’ve support City? 

Do you get to many home / away games?

Thanks for in advance (in hope you answer these questions), I’m just genuinely  interested.     

Does anyone know where one reports an abomination?

To a priest?

17 hours ago, Harry said:

How did you get into scouting? 

Do you get commission type payment when a club signs a player you've recommended? 

Archived