IGNORED

Fans of the Future II

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

The Supporters Club & Trust is delighted to announce that we are again running our free tickets scheme this season.

'Fans of the Future II' kicks off this Sunday against Leeds (we couldn't announce it earlier, as we didn't want to do so until we had the season cards actually in our hands, and they only arrived today).

Here are the details: https://www.bristolcitysupporters.org/kids-be-our-guest-take-2-019-20/

The scheme is the same as last year: we have 2 adult and 6 kids tickets (up to age 18) available for free for each game, ideally to go to adults who otherwise find it hard to afford coming to games and on this occasion are bringing at least a few of the kids to their first ever match at Ashton Gate.

The tickets are front row in the Lansdown, right behind where the City players warm up pre-match.

The Leeds game is up for grabs, so if you can put together a group of 6 deserving kids in time for Sunday, send in your e-mail now! The address is in the website article.

• SC&T Board Members

Cheers. Yeah, it was really popular last season. As Dolly says, every game taken.

The Leeds game is obviously short notice this time around, so if you know anyone (perhaps a youth group or kids football team leader) who might be interested in Sunday's match, please do let them know about this. It would be good to get the seats used every game this season too.

@Davefevs thanks for the donation ... it all helps to swell the coffers to enable us to do things like this.

• The topic was pinned
  • SC&T Board Members
7 hours ago, 054123 said:

Didn’t realise you could donate.

Great idea.

Ive been buying three kids season tickets since my youngest came along. For the few seasons I used it to take along a friend of the elder 2.

Good stuff - it's all about introducing the young 'uns to the joy and sorrow of days out at AG!

How many individual people took up the tickets or did it tend to be the largely the same people each time? Were any of these able to take a ST out in their own right now, truely creating Fans of the Future, it would be nice if they did and show the success of the scheme.

Edit: I’ve just read something in the link saying it’s one application per family, more for groups allowing different children to attend. So hopefully someone would have been inspired to return again if not buying a ST.

• The topic was unpinned
3 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

We had different people every time, or in a few instances an adult bringing different children from the same football team/youth club. I know because it was me handing over the tickets nearly all the time :) 

That’s really good, sounds like a lot of people had the chance and hopefully will be encouraged to attend matches in the future.

Archived