IGNORED

Colin Murray really DOES love Bristol City

attended a Quest EFL football forum at Charlton Athletics ground on Wednesday afternoon.

Colin Murray stated it would be nice to see a team from outside the usual successfull  areas

like London and the North West.

Colin Murray was very passionate along with Ian Holloway about our game.

In my opinion if you contact the show about good and bad things, they will listen.

Just a reminder the show will be two hours long and all Championship games will have four cameras at the games

34 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Shame it's on such an obscure channel, it's actually quite a good highlights programme

Football has tried to become a self fulfilling prophecy.

If we ram the premiership down your throat, that must mean you like it, right?

6 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Football has tried to become a self fulfilling prophecy.

If we ram the premiership down your throat, that must mean you like it, right?

Tut tut tut

The Premiership ?

Tut tut

You will have some people spitting out their cornflakes 

That dick , & Man Ure supporting Andy Goldstein on Talksport is obsessed with anyone who dare , wrongly call it the premiership 

and gets really irritated 

Its the PREMIER LEAGUE don’t you know !!!

Well Mr  Goldstein and co ,

most of us don’t give a monkeys toss what it’s actually called , you pretentious ******s

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

attended a Quest EFL football forum at Charlton Athletics ground on Wednesday afternoon.

Colin Murray stated it would be nice to see a team from outside the usual successfull  areas

like London and the North West.

Colin Murray was very passionate along with Ian Holloway about our game.

In my opinion if you contact the show about good and bad things, they will listen.

Just a reminder the show will be two hours long and all Championship games will have four cameras at the games

I'd love to meet Colin Murray and have a rambling chat with him about football and God knows what else, did you get the chance to catch up with him personally?

Perhaps City could invite him along for one of their big games this season, even present the show from Ashton Gate.  Ashton Gate could become the new recording studio for the show, or failing that, the Bottle Yard in Whitchuch.

3 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

I'd love to meet Colin Murray and have a rambling chat with him about football and God knows what else, did you get the chance to catch up with him personally?

Perhaps City could invite him along for one of their big games this season, even present the show from Ashton Gate.  Ashton Gate could become the new recording studio for the show, or failing that, the Bottle Yard in Whitchuch.

Or The Bottle Job in Leeds

BBC just announced that football is back with us on August 10th! But of course nothing  happens outside the premier league. Oh for the days when then national BBC claimed to show all 90 teams in the then football league on match of the day!

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I like the Quest program but the fact that it’s in SD in 2019 is ridiculous. Unless it’s just a Virgin Media thing I can’t see any HD option like you get with other channels. 

SKY Channel 144

(can’t help with Virgin etc)

And was last season,  86

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I like the Quest program but the fact that it’s in SD in 2019 is ridiculous. Unless it’s just a Virgin Media thing I can’t see any HD option like you get with other channels. 

Quest HD on Virgin channel 217

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

No idea if it's just the package i have but it's on 217 on Virgin.

Think they also have a streaming app.

2 minutes ago, Gazred said:

No idea if it's just the package i have but it's on 217 on Virgin.

Think they also have a streaming app.

You beautiful bastard, thank you. 

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

SKY Channel 144

(can’t help with Virgin etc)

And was last season,  86

3 minutes ago, Pieman said:

Quest HD on Virgin channel 217

And thanks to you both also, saw the last post first! So all this time I’ve been watching in SD like a commoner!! 

13 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Tut tut tut

The Premiership ?

Tut tut

You will have some people spitting out their cornflakes 

That dick , & Man Ure supporting Andy Goldstein on Talksport is obsessed with anyone who dare , wrongly call it the premiership 

and gets really irritated 

Its the PREMIER LEAGUE don’t you know !!!

Well Mr  Goldstein and co ,

most of us don’t give a monkeys toss what it’s actually called , you pretentious ******s

I care! But then I’m a pedantic p***k ....! ??✌️

12 hours ago, reddogkev said:

I would too. I'd probably spend an hour or two discussing The Undertones with him as well as football, since I like to think that Colin is one of the few people on this planet who might genuinely indulge my rather niche lifelong Bristol City / Undertones obsession.

Probably not though.

OK I promise I won't attempt to contact you, Colin. 

5 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

I would too. I'd probably spend an hour or two discussing The Undertones with him as well as football, since I like to think that Colin is one of the few people on this planet who might genuinely indulge my rather niche lifelong Bristol City / Undertones obsession.

Probably not though.

OK I promise I won't attempt to contact you, Colin. 

My band plays ‘My Perfect Cousin’ and ‘Teenage Kicks’ - underrated band The Undertones ...

12 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Random story, I met Colin Murray last year doing a favour for a friend. My mate's Dad was running a charity auction and (somehow) he got in contact with Colin who obtained a signed snooker cue from Jimmy White who I believe is his friend. The 'favour' was meeting Colin Murray in London Bridge station and collecting said cue. Had a brief chat as he was in a rush to the airport to shoot off to the US. Random/shit story that I've never shared.

The End.

1 hour ago, Midred said:

BBC just announced that football is back with us on August 10th! But of course nothing  happens outside the premier league. Oh for the days when then national BBC claimed to show all 90 teams in the then football league on match of the day!

Well it doesn’t really help that the BBC cant afford to cover all 90 teams due to being priced out of Football.

Archived