IGNORED

Atyeo against Leeds

Robin-hugh-blind

• Admin
28 minutes ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

Anyone know if there is going to be tickets released in the atyeo or have leeds sold all of it/ police won't allow? Tia

I haven't been aware of @JulieH being on here for a few days, so possibly she is on holiday

But am sure she would confirm that Leeds supporters are being given the Atyeo stand right across but with a larger area covered at the front

The same as when Villa played us last season

Still groups of tickets available in the Upper Lansdown

image.png

image.png

1 hour ago, phantom said:

I haven't been aware of @JulieH being on here for a few days, so possibly she is on holiday

But am sure she would confirm that Leeds supporters are being given the Atyeo stand right across but with a larger area covered at the front

The same as when Villa played us last season

Still groups of tickets available in the Upper Lansdown

image.png

image.png

Not surprised at £42 a ticket. Disgraceful.

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

Supply and demand. 

Let's remember if you commit to the season ticket you can watch Sundays game for £17 adult price. 

42 pound to watch any match at this level is a complete joke. Not everyone can commit to a season ticket so don't get your point.

4 minutes ago, Super said:

42 pound to watch any match at this level is a complete joke. Not everyone can commit to a season ticket so don't get your point.

Those are the most expensive tickets in the ground, and are the non-member price. If tickets were bought early enough there were plenty of much cheaper options. 

7 minutes ago, Super said:

But anyone who’s got a membership doesn’t have to pay that. They can pay £29 in the Dolman. Or £34 for non members, as a direct alternative to your £42 quote. 

2 hours ago, Big C said:

Well he is a proven number 9

Now I read back the title... ?

2 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Thought someone had some John Atyeo archive footage for a minute then.. 

Sorry to disappoint brah. Have a clip of Lewis Carey farting on soctt Murray somewhere tho ?

Ask for the Atyeo as 1. £39.00 plus booking fee offends me. And 2 i like to stand and use words frequently used by chef Ramsey ? 

52 minutes ago, Super said:

Wasting your breath pal. Some on here will go to the ends of the earth to defend our ticket prices. No 90 mins of football at this level should cost £42.

• Admin
49 minutes ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

Now I read back the title... ?

Sorry to disappoint brah. Have a clip of Lewis Carey farting on soctt Murray somewhere tho ?

Ask for the Atyeo as 1. £39.00 plus booking fee offends me. And 2 i like to stand and use words frequently used by chef Ramsey ? 

You've left it too late to get that kind of seat 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Club site saying just over 22,000

Does that include 2,300 Leeds?

Stadium capacity just under 27,000. Let's say 26,500 to be generous.

Less 4,000 Atyeo seats.

Equals  22,500.

Less unsold seats 834, as above = 21,650

Plus 2,300 Leeds in Atyeo = 23,950.

Shall we see what Club announce!

• Admin
1 minute ago, cidered abroad said:

Does that include 2,300 Leeds?

Stadium capacity just under 27,000. Let's say 26,500 to be generous.

Less 4,000 Atyeo seats.

Equals  22,500.

Less unsold seats 834, as above = 21,650

Plus 2,300 Leeds in Atyeo = 23,950.

Shall we see what Club announce!

Space for all the TV cameras too

1 hour ago, Super said:

Supply and demand. It's going to be near sell out which suggests the prices are about right? 

I agree £42 is expensive but the attendance would suggest otherwise?

17 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

But anyone who’s got a membership doesn’t have to pay that. They can pay £29 in the Dolman. Or £34 for non members, as a direct alternative to your £42 quote. 

Plus they get a ticket for the QPR game for a tenner, lovely bargain.

Archived