IGNORED

Coming home

Galway Red

13 minutes ago, RedM said:

Welcome. So Bristol born and now lining in Eire? Sounds lovely.

Greg Cunningham territory I believe, not that he is highly thought of in these parts.

Funny story about Greg Cunningham, a few friends of mine came over for a weekend a couple of years ago, they were in a lively bar and heard someone loudly singing the ‘Flint song’ turned out it was Cunningham’s brother! 

Just now, harrys said:

Funny story about Greg Cunningham, a few friends of mine came over for a weekend a couple of years ago, they were in a lively bar and heard someone loudly singing the ‘Flint song’ turned out it was Cunningham’s brother! 

Yes he’s got a twin brother. So are you in Galway too?

8 minutes ago, Punkymatt said:

From Galway’s craic to Bristol’s crack! Loved Galway when I went this year, serious drinking!

Galway seems a much smaller and compact version of Bristol, it certainly is a lively place with lovely people

Just now, RedM said:

Yes he’s got a twin brother. So are you in Galway too?

5 miles outside in a village called Moycullen 

2 minutes ago, harrys said:

Galway seems a much smaller and compact version of Bristol, it certainly is a lively place with lovely people

5 miles outside in a village called Moycullen 

You should have a chat with Galway Red you might have somethings in common, might be neighbours!

1 hour ago, Galway Red said:

Finally took the plunge and joined OTIB, currently living in sunny Galway on the West Coast of Ireland, flying back tomorrow for a long weekend, can't wait. 

Welcome.  Very jealous of anyone living in Galway. I’m there a fair bit on business and would move in a heartbeat but wife and kids put a stop to that!!

Archived