IGNORED

Big Season For...

mozo

18 minutes ago, Super said:

LJ...…………….

I was going to say the  Club as a whole 

Especially off the back of taking in £35 million for Kelly and Webster , 12 months after taking in £25 million for Bryan , Flint & Reid

It smells of a big crossroads for this Club and what comes will be very very revealing 

Bentley.

Which is a slight worry as for £4 million that should guarantee consistent, top notch Championship performances for a keeper.

If he delivers to his price tag, we should have the defensive unit of top two challengers. 

3 minutes ago, mozo said:

Paterson perhaps? Or would he be comfortable with squad player should it come to that?

I really feel he needs to discover a hunger to succeed for us to see the best of him. 

It should be him, but I sense he doesn't have the hunger for more than we've seen.

My nominations are Semenyo, Moore and Vyner.

2 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Kasey Palmer, can he actually give 100% for the cause?

Listening to his interview, I get the impression he is looking forward to being settled at a club rather than being a loan nomad, and that this will enable him to build his career, so I reckon he will be 100% committed to Bristol City.

Eliasson for me. Needs to really kick on and be a 10 goal and 10 assist player. Think he has that potential but we have seen it far too few times. 

Vyner I have a feeling may be leaving too. Maybe a loan as he is homegrown but I could see a permanent transfer for 750k-1m plus plenty of sell on %. My feel based on our interest in other RBs. 

Moore seems to be rated but I think with Taylor it is guesswork on our parts. Sunday will tell us a lot. If Moore starts then he jump the queue and needs to have a big season. If not, think he may just be cover until his contract is up.

I looked on the injuries and suspensions section on the main forum............just states will be updated??!  Great communication?    I know Semenyo is suspended and obviously Janneh and Korey are out longterm.  Is anyone aware of any other First team squad players not available due to injury for Sunday?

33 minutes ago, maxjak said:

I looked on the injuries and suspensions section on the main forum............just states will be updated??!  Great communication?    I know Semenyo is suspended and obviously Janneh and Korey are out longterm.  Is anyone aware of any other First team squad players not available due to injury for Sunday?

Mate they've utterly given up on updating some parts of the website. "Away Days" was a really useful part for finding out attendances...not updated since 17/18.

3 hours ago, RedRock said:

Bentley.

Which is a slight worry as for £4 million that should guarantee consistent, top notch Championship performances for a keeper.

If he delivers to his price tag, we should have the defensive unit of top two challengers. 

£4m?  I'm pretty sure it was half that.

Archived