IGNORED

Taylor Moore or Nathan Baker?

Arkateee

Baker, Moore or Wright?  

594 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There was literally a thread during the 17-18 season debating whether Flint & Baker were the best CB partnership in the league.

I understand the worries around fitness etc. in regards to Baker, but - if anything - having a season training and competing with Kalas and Webster should have seen him improve even more. Seems very much the antithesis of absence makes the heart grow fonder. Reckon he might pleasantly surprise a few.

I think - I think - it might be Taylor Moore.

8 hours ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Listen i dont know f all but Bentley hunt kalas taylor moore Dasilva pack brownhill palmer Diedou an weinmann thats your team .

Is that Matty Taylor playing in the middle of a back 3, or are we only putting out 10 players?

I think and voted Moore,  certainly in a back 4, would be better suited to a footballing higher line. Both by dint of attributes and age.

Building on that,  I'd suggest Moore and Kalas as the CB pair from that angle, to help progress the style. 

PS, assumed when I saw it high up the page, that this was a new thread- appears it was not! :laugh:

Archived