IGNORED

Another Red has sadly died - Beezer *funeral details*

Dollymarie

I didn’t know him but it sounds like we have lost another truly great character from our City family.

Deepest condolences to all those who knew him, it sounds like he will be missed by many. 

I didn’t know him, but use to see him walking up to his seat in the South Stand every home game always stopping to speak to loads of people, just shows what a popular guy he was.

RIP Beezer and i’m sure you’ll be watching from above on Sunday cheering the boys on.

6 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Sad news , a true red and obviously particularly personal to you Dolly so really sincere condolences 

(I didn’t  know him,  but can tell you he would have been so proud about your words , how you regarded him and your relationship)

If I despise anything in life it’s that ******** disease , it’s absolutely ripped my family , and me apart in last few years

RIP Martin , Keep the Red Flag flying mate 

@Dollymarie what Bob said.  Couldn’t put it into words better, ta Bob.  Saw your tweet earlier too.  Take care, thinking off you.

I've had the pleasure of living on the same road as Martin for the last 35 years!! Good man and made easier being neighbours when both are family's loved Bristol city. 

Feel sorry for the family as they've had a tough couple of years and this has come out of nowhere the last couple of months.

Nailsea has lost a legend and Bristol city has lost one of there biggest supporters. 

Archived