Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Dollymarie

Another Red has sadly died - Beezer *funeral details*

I've had the pleasure of living on the same road as Martin for the last 35 years!! Good man and made easier being neighbours when both are family's loved Bristol city. 

Feel sorry for the family as they've had a tough couple of years and this has come out of nowhere the last couple of months.

Nailsea has lost a legend and Bristol city has lost one of there biggest supporters. 

• Like 3

Very sad news.

Will miss you stopping for a chat as you staggered up to your seat

At last the South Stand has stopped getting higher every game!!!

RIP Beezer.

• Like 2

Sad news indeed.

I didn’t know him other than to say hello in terms of recognition but always saw him in the Atyeo and latterly in the South Stand.

A proper character and clearly City through and through.

RIP

Big character down the Gate. I was sat on the next table to him at breakfast away to Newcastle. It was all you can eat and he ordered 10 sausages and 10 rashers of bacon. They ran out . The rest of us had to wait an hour for ours to arrive...had to laugh! RIP big man.

Deepest sympathies to you Dolly.

R.I.P to a fantastic City fan.

Like others have said, hope we can secure a win tomorrow in his honour.

• Like 1

The saddest day I have lost a very very good friend -Martin introduced me to Ashton Gate and the Robins back in the 80s, in those days we stood in the Shed End and continued to the new South Stand - spent many an afternoon with Martin and the guys at away games - Matchdays will not be the same again - rest in peace Martin COYR -- RONMO (Ron Morten)

Beezers son has asked me to post the following. 

Dad’s Celebration of Life will be at 1330 on 23rd August at South Bristol Crematorium. Please wear Bristol City shirts if you have them or at least something red as Dad requested before he left us. No flowers as Dad requested donations to St Peter’s Hospice and the Bristol City Community Trust which can be done on the day. 

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and comments following his passing. We’re touched and grateful that he impacted so many people’s lives.

• Like 1

Very Sad news, Great Character, Home and Away will be very sadly missed.Dolly and his family are in our Thoughts and Prayers. May he Rest In Peace (COYR).

Permanent plaque on Beezers chair now in the SC&T bar. 

The funeral is this Friday at South Bristol crem at 1:30 in case anyone needed a reminder, the wake is at Ashton Gate immediately afterwards. 

11F39134-34F0-4D9A-961D-F94A6AC7B019.jpeg

2EAB4C49-87A7-4777-A1A5-EA6F607AB360.jpeg

• Thanks 1