IGNORED

Apparently we've done Chelsea a favour...

spudski

As well as securing the services of Palmer, Bristol City have also forked out on Jay Da Silva and Tomas Kalas, two more products of our incredibly talented academy ranks.

JDS it is then...

They weren't going to see time in the Chelsea first team as is obvious from how long Kalas has been a part of them, so yeah we did do them a favour... and they did us one by letting them go. Mutual beneficial and no complaints overall I don't think. 

• Admin
2 hours ago, spudski said:

...15 million for Kalas, DaSilva and Palmer.

Funny how they see it and how we see it.

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2019/08/why-chelsea-owe-a-thank-you-to-championship-outfit-bristol-city/

I read the article then scrolled down to them actually having a point about the sales - it was if half the story is missing

Before anyone gets too upset 

This is a webpage / site operated by a company and nothing to do with Chelsea 

the ‘article’ is written by a 5th rate wannabe  , Chelsea supporting , journalist on a click bait website , and has no more than , and probably less value than most of our own personal views posts on our forum 

Jamie Wilkinson

Jamie is a recent Journalism graduate from Coventry University and delivers cutting edge coverage of the greatest club on the planet to millions of fans worldwide. He had Asier del Horno on the back of his shirt in 2005 - says it all, really.

9 hours ago, spudski said:

...15 million for Kalas, DaSilva and Palmer.

Funny how they see it and how we see it.

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2019/08/why-chelsea-owe-a-thank-you-to-championship-outfit-bristol-city/

I think it’s a bit of both.

This summer was the maximum value they were gonna get for players not gonna make it....add Kalas and Palmer into that pile.  I think Dasilva had a chance but would have to bide his time for 2-3 years, and in that time he’ll get bypassed.

So I think we got great value in today’s market for 3 top signings, and Chelsea got decent money (that they can’t spend on new players!!!).

Archived