IGNORED

Actual Competitive League Football

ExiledAjax

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Luton_Town/Luton_Town.htm

They've had long periods of white but orange isn't new for them. Used it in the 70's and have played in orange for the last ten years or so.

Are my eyes deceiving me or are they playing in red? I thought they played in a EasyJet orange if that's what it's called on a Dulux colour chart.

Brilliant curtain-raiser. 3-3 with all sorts of goals, smashes in from range, neat set-pieces and even a goalkeeping howler. A missed penalty and a player carrying on at the end with what might be a dislocated shoulder. You can take your Nation's Leagues, your Women's World Cup and your pre-season friendlies and shove them where they belong.

Really exciting curtain raiser. When they were announcing forthcoming matches this weekend on Sky, I thought what an exciting league it is with so many teams potentially capable of filling the top 6 spots. Unlike the Premier League where the top 6 can be named now before a ball is kicked, the only uncertainty is the order the top 6 will finish in.

I know that we want to sample the Promised Land, but in the meanwhile it is a glorious existence being an integral part of the most exciting league on the planet.

Just now, Olé said:

Britt Assombalonga looks like a decent signing, why didn't we think of that.

(Just been hit in the face by his penalty)

Could you imagine this place if we signed him Saturday (everyone would be going nuts) and then he missed a penalty Sunday (if he is allowed to play) (everyone would be going nuts again for a different reason).

15 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Really exciting curtain raiser. When they were announcing forthcoming matches this weekend on Sky, I thought what an exciting league it is with so many teams potentially capable of filling the top 6 spots. Unlike the Premier League where the top 6 can be named now before a ball is kicked, the only uncertainty is the order the top 6 will finish in.

I know that we want to sample the Promised Land, but in the meanwhile it is a glorious existence being an integral part of the most exciting league on the planet.

Looks like Luton are going to entertain but probably suffer some right hammerings at times this season. Fair play though, fantastic game to watch tonight.

And shit, what a goal from Boro's Wing. Pure class. Could watch that one over and over

12 hours ago, handsofclay said:

And one where we actually look competitive, really feels like we belong here and not feeling that we might struggle. looking forward to Sunday think we might do alright.

18 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Looks like Luton are going to entertain but probably suffer some right hammerings at times this season. Fair play though, fantastic game to watch tonight.

And shit, what a goal from Boro's Wing. Pure class. Could watch that one over and over

As I think will Boro. They looked so open at the back and Shotton is bloody useless as far as I can see.

Archived