IGNORED

The Fantastical Fantasies of OTIB (A Game)

RedYoshi

PEU v Sheffield Wed

@Oubliette23 - cannot select Nagy

@bissellredhead & @RedYoshi - cannot select Brownhill

Last chance to use your first batch of chips. Along with Chivs & Dogbert above, @bissellredhead & @Chessels Chick have Overload left over (as well as @NNSnse if you fancy reigniting your campaign..!). @hodge & @LeeJohnsonsFlatCap have a choice of Overload or Best Of to similarly get back in the groove.

Sheffield’s wet, but I’m feeling confident.

Unfortunately, I’m not playing and my emotional state has no impact on the result.

16 minutes ago, RedYoshi said:

PEU v Sheffield Wed

@Oubliette23 - cannot select Nagy

@bissellredhead & @RedYoshi - cannot select Brownhill

Last chance to use your first batch of chips. Along with Chivs & Dogbert above, @bissellredhead & @Chessels Chick have Overload left over (as well as @NNSnse if you fancy reigniting your campaign..!). @hodge & @LeeJohnsonsFlatCap have a choice of Overload or Best Of to similarly get back in the groove.

Sheffield’s wet, but I’m feeling confident.

Unfortunately, I’m not playing and my emotional state has no impact on the result.

@RedYoshi as much as I'd love to use an overload chip I have used all three chips this side of Christmas.

As its christmas I'll accept a bonus 50 points for my honesty ?

Kalas (williams)

Nagy (vc) (massengo)

Fammy (c) (weimann)

On 03/08/2019 at 12:51, RedYoshi said:

I’m sure I’ll end up 4 matches behind at some point

I’m not proud of it, but at least I was prescient.

Hopefully this glut will make up for it, and the footballing Gods will reward us with a win...

Gameweek 19 Update (Huddersfield) - High Fives All Round

What a match. Let’s put ourselves back there and forget the last two games. 4 before half time, exciting slick football, another year another Huddersfield destruction.

And boy, did it prove to be a fantasy for Fantasy.

High Five to @jrt55555 - for overloading on defence in our highest scoring match of the season. D’oh. A captained Williams did at least earn 15 points.

High Five to @Chivs - for Triple Captaining and managing to pick virtually the only forward and midfielder (Diédhiou and Rowe) to not earn any attacking returns. Again, Williams helped boost the total to 22 points.

High Five to @Dogbert - for scoring 0 in defence and yet still scoring 33 points overall, courtesy of Brownhill and Weimann. Second highest score ever, and yet 3rd lowest this week...you can see where this is going.

High Five to @Chessels Chick & myself - for captaining Eliasson, who therefore earned 30 points on his own, before adding on Weimann & Pereira for a mind boggling 41 points.

High Five to @bissellredhead - for captaining Brownhill (26pts), choosing Weimann and adding a goalscoring defender to the mix for an even better 43 points.

High Five to @citywest30 - for Triple Captaining on a goalfest, and choosing players who did things, leading to an incredible 44 points.

But a special High Five from everyone I’ve already mentioned to @Oubliette23 - for not only Triple Captaining, but then choosing the highest scorers in each position, resulting in not just 44 points, not 54 points, but an outstandingly bizarrely monumental & earth-shattering 64 points.

SIXTY FOUR.

Sheesh.

What a match that was, and what a round of Fantasy scoring.

Well done folks, let’s concentrate on that quality as we face Wednesday on a Sunday.

CBD8D443-C9F6-49BB-8891-38C938A36DB4.thumb.jpeg.714be8cc9459ea5f045373a6e45c556a.jpeg

@Oubliette23 closing the gap to just 5 points while @bissellredhead & @Chessels Chick are locked in an epic battle for that last Champions League spot.

Those three were also our top three scorers for November, with just three points separating them...

In third.. @Chessels Chick on 123

Second was... @Oubliette23, whose final burst took them to 124.

Leaving @bissellredhead on a massive 126, and earning a huge congratulations and the title of November’s Manager of the Month. Woohoo!

GW19 Points Breakdown

1. Eliasson 15
  2. Brownhill 13
  3. Weimann 10
  4. Williams 7
  5. Nagy 5
  6. Diédhiou 2
  7. Massengo 2
  8. Rowe 2
  9. Hunt 1
  10. Moore 1
  11. Pereira 1
  12. Smith 1
  13. Baker 0

15 minutes ago, bissellredhead said:

@RedYoshi as much as I'd love to use an overload chip I have used all three chips this side of Christmas.

As its christmas I'll accept a bonus 50 points for my honesty ?

Ah yes, so you have! Whoops, didn’t mark it as used it against Millwall. I’ll refer the 50 point bonus to VAR... ?

Gameweek 20, 21, 22 Update - QUICK, WE NEED TO CHECK OUT OF OUR HOTEL

v Fulham

@RedYoshi - 12pts

@Chivs - 13pts

@citywest30 - 23pts

@jrt55555 - 23pts

@bissellredhead - 24pts

@Chessels Chick - 24pts

@Dogbert - 25pts

@Oubliette23 - 25pts

CAD32FC5-7FEC-41EE-976C-94C03D1E4508.thumb.jpeg.195da5e81c25368bd253ff6608eab85c.jpeg

v Millwall

@Chivs - 7pts

@Oubliette23 - 7pts

@citywest30 - 11pts

@Dogbert - 14pts

@bissellredhead - 15pts

@LeeJohnsonsFlatCap - 16pts

@RedYoshi - 16pts

@Chessels Chick - 17pts

84B51513-230C-4AB9-B71E-96CDE11BA1BA.thumb.jpeg.a79e4ffa66ef51c6505e643334df1b55.jpeg

v Blackburn

@Dogbert - 6pts

@Chivs - 8pts

@RedYoshi - 9pts

@Chessels Chick - 9pts

@Oubliette23 - 9pts

@bissellredhead - 10pts

@jrt55555 - 11pts

PEU v Charlton

@Chessels Chick, @Chivs, @Dogbert & @Oubliette23 - cannot select Brownhill

@bissellredhead - cannot select Diédhiou

@RedYoshi - cannot select Eliasson

@jrt55555 - cannot select Williams, Eliasson or Diédhiou

Sorry @jrt55555, you were so well prepared and I’ve gone and messed up your team. Subs will cover you if you’re too busy boxing.

@citywest30 don’t miss out again! Two games in a row and your lead’s been stolen.

A reminder to everyone that you have a new helping of chips from now ‘til the end of the season, triple cooked and mouth-wateringly tasty.

Merry Christmas!

Archived