IGNORED

Forest v Baggies

Lanterne Rouge

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

This one looks intriguing. Lots of new signings for both (Albert starts for Forest) but how will the Baggies cope with losing Gayle & Rodriguez?

Zohore filling the boots of both Gayle and Rodriguez seems an impossible ask. 

Excited for this, another one of the ‘challengers’ about to drop points following Fulham and Diff losses.

Just now, BCFCGav said:

Zohore filling the boots of both Gayle and Rodriguez seems an impossible ask. 

Excited for this, another one of the ‘challengers’ about to drop points following Fulham and Diff losses.

The trouble is, it`s too early in the season to know who we want to win and lose! 

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

The trouble is, it`s too early in the season to know who we want to win and lose! 

That’s very true, I’m just guessing based on how the teams look. It was that guessing that landed me 0 points on super 6 ?

3 minutes ago, Bedred31 said:

9 mins in and.. we should have bought Albert.

Heart says yes but head says no. I think Nic E is going to be even better and really looking forward to him kicking on this season.

Albert would be a great option from the bench though but is it worth it for the wages?

1-1, another keeping howler!

13 minutes ago, CityBS15 said:

Ajayi is a snip at 1.5 or as reported, If Webster would have gone earlier I'm sure we'd of had a look, was definitely on our list 

Think a number of us thought that he was a ‘must have’ at the end of last season. Frankly, City pretty much knew Webster was on his way so to overlook this guy without good reason borders on reckless for me. 

Assume his DNA must be faulty.

Ha! It's all if's and buts mate, City tried everything to get AW to stay, apparently a year's worth of free skin fades at the conservatory was on the cards at one point ?

I respect your point though, but there's a while until the window closes yet, things are happening behind the scenes...... Bakes is more than capable for tomorrow, we ovsiouly didn't want Clarke for whatever reason, unless we get held to ransom can see 2 players in Mon/Tues 

1 hour ago, BCFCGav said:

That’s very true, I’m just guessing based on how the teams look. It was that guessing that landed me 0 points on super 6 ?

I only scored 2. Fortunately the "plastics" in our office cant possibly believe the season has started. On a different note Baggies looked nailed on Top 6 to me

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

Thought Forest were pretty toothless.

Once WBA went in front they managed the game out quite easily.

Underwhelmed by Forest, impressed with WBA.

largely agree, Florist had little invention or guile  but a win at Florist isnt to be sneezed at, and you can only beat whats in front of you

Archived