Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Red Right Hand

Forest v Baggies

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

This one looks intriguing. Lots of new signings for both (Albert starts for Forest) but how will the Baggies cope with losing Gayle & Rodriguez?

Zohore filling the boots of both Gayle and Rodriguez seems an impossible ask. 

Excited for this, another one of the ‘challengers’ about to drop points following Fulham and Diff losses.

• Like 1

Just now, BCFCGav said:

Zohore filling the boots of both Gayle and Rodriguez seems an impossible ask. 

Excited for this, another one of the ‘challengers’ about to drop points following Fulham and Diff losses.

The trouble is, it`s too early in the season to know who we want to win and lose! 

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

The trouble is, it`s too early in the season to know who we want to win and lose! 

That’s very true, I’m just guessing based on how the teams look. It was that guessing that landed me 0 points on super 6 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

That’s very true, I’m just guessing based on how the teams look. It was that guessing that landed me 0 points on super 6 😂

You're not alone on that front m8.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bedred31 said:

9 mins in and.. we should have bought Albert.

Heart says yes but head says no. I think Nic E is going to be even better and really looking forward to him kicking on this season.

Albert would be a great option from the bench though but is it worth it for the wages?

1-1, another keeping howler!

They’re gonna pepper Muric now. Nightmare GK debut. Man City rate the kid so it is just a bad day I suspect.

8 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

On loan from Man C I think!

Yes, just think had that mooted link between Pep and LJ materialized he could well have been in goal for us tomorrow!

4 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Yes, just think had that mooted link between Pep and LJ materialized he could well have been in goal for us tomorrow!

:shocking:

• Haha 1

Ajayi is a snip at 1.5 or as reported, If Webster would have gone earlier I'm sure we'd of had a look, was definitely on our list 

Edited by CityBS15

13 minutes ago, CityBS15 said:

Ajayi is a snip at 1.5 or as reported, If Webster would have gone earlier I'm sure we'd of had a look, was definitely on our list 

Think a number of us thought that he was a ‘must have’ at the end of last season. Frankly, City pretty much knew Webster was on his way so to overlook this guy without good reason borders on reckless for me. 

Assume his DNA must be faulty.

Edited by RedRock

Ha! It's all if's and buts mate, City tried everything to get AW to stay, apparently a year's worth of free skin fades at the conservatory was on the cards at one point 👀

I respect your point though, but there's a while until the window closes yet, things are happening behind the scenes...... Bakes is more than capable for tomorrow, we ovsiouly didn't want Clarke for whatever reason, unless we get held to ransom can see 2 players in Mon/Tues 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCFCGav said:

I only scored 2. Fortunately the "plastics" in our office cant possibly believe the season has started. On a different note Baggies looked nailed on Top 6 to me

Thought Forest were pretty toothless.

Once WBA went in front they managed the game out quite easily.

Underwhelmed by Forest, impressed with WBA.

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

Thought Forest were pretty toothless.

Once WBA went in front they managed the game out quite easily.

Underwhelmed by Forest, impressed with WBA.

largely agree, Florist had little invention or guile  but a win at Florist isnt to be sneezed at, and you can only beat whats in front of you

3 hours ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

largely agree, Florist had little invention or guile  but a win at Florist isnt to be sneezed at, and you can only beat whats in front of you

Florist has to be the most pathetic nickname ever.