IGNORED

Han-Noah Massengo - SIGNED - 4 Year Deal

Dolman_Stand

5 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Massengo is a bit of a wonderkid .

He is a central midfielder and tipped for great things , with BCFC ?

Seems very left field.

Billy Bragg will write him a song 

We will be making a statement to the whole of football if we sign Massengo. He is very highly regarded as a possible soccer great in years to come. I will be well impressed if we are signing him and the smoke signals sound encouraging.

Wow, Bristol City signing the wonder kid Massengo. I'm bowled over by this (although up until 5 minutes ago I had never heard of him).

I don’t think it means an outgoing. A perfect Brownhill type player who can play CM and push forward.

People need to look at the bigger picture regarding the fee, he’s meant to be a wonderkid. £8m, comes here plays mediocre few assists few goals in the championship and we can command £10m minimum because of his age, he tears it up then all of a sudden we have £30m player on our hands.

Fantastic business from the club if true

1 minute ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Particularly as the rumour has started in France

They are usually the ones that have substance. And have worked well for us in the past. I love a rumour that comes directly from abroad, would be very strange for them to link us to players without there being any truth.

is it bad that I watched the video and am already thinking about how much we could demand for him in the future?

The kid could be one of the most exciting players we have had play at Ashton Gate if he develops well. Looks very confident with the ball.

1 minute ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

They are usually the ones that have substance. And have worked well for us in the past. I love a rumour that comes directly from abroad, would be very strange for them to link us to players without there being any truth.

is it bad that I watched the video and am already thinking about how much we could demand for him in the future?

The kid could be one of the most exciting players we have had play at Ashton Gate if he develops well. Looks very confident with the ball.

Cisse...

Seems like a lot of an 18 year old especially when we need a striker and a defender.
He's rated very highly and Henry really talked him up last season but seems weird that we'd be paying a near club record fee for a young lad in a position we actually have quite a lot of depth in. Also, if he's a defensive midfielder surely this would be the end of Korey for us what with his injuries and such a huge fee on a player who plays in his position?

Archived