IGNORED

Han-Noah Massengo - SIGNED - 4 Year Deal

Dolman_Stand

1 minute ago, Simon bristol said:

Is he available for the leeds game?

looks a fantastic player and prospect, but thats a lot of money for us on a young kid

No chance. Not even official yet. Very likely he will sign but defo not ready for Leeds

2 minutes ago, General Zod said:

I’m guessing Famara and Taylor Moore are fluent French speakers so along with Cisse the kid should feel at home.  Cisse isnt a bad person to learn your trade off.

The Cisse part sticks out given his position as well, they said Cisse wouldn't be a full staff member but working with some younger players?

1 minute ago, Nibor said:

Having a hard time believing we'd spend that sort of money on an 18yr old in that position. We're fairly well covered and need a centre half, forward, right back and a winger before another midfielder.

And I think most of them will happen.

To an extent this lad would be an ‘ investment ‘ .

2 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Having a hard time believing we'd spend that sort of money on an 18yr old in that position. We're fairly well covered and need a centre half, forward, right back and a winger before another midfielder.

No, we definitely need another CDM.

1 minute ago, Nibor said:

We’ve needed a combative central midfielder who can pull strings from deep and take the pressure off Pack for god know how long IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Always room for improvement.

Interesting few days coming up and the incomers may not arrive in the right order.

16 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

This is more exciting than Disney world. Which incidentally is where I am now. 

What on earth is going on?

It's a small world after all.

4 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Just noticed he started the champions league group game vs dortmund last year! What is he thinking coming here??? Maybe he will prefer a walk down east street or broadwalk than monte carlo?

They don't have cider in Monaco.

20 minutes ago, Nibor said:

I agree but the way I'm looking at it is we have to take opportunities like this when they come up. 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

‘ From Monaco to Bedminster ,

Senegal  to Knowle ‘

Well, theres the first two lines .....

A song by the The Beautiful South West.

24 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Disagree with that. Pack and Brownhill play every game and have no real competition (Smith aside and he’s injured). 

Not sure he trusts Walsh. 

Archived