IGNORED

Han-Noah Massengo - SIGNED - 4 Year Deal

Dolman_Stand

3 hours ago, maxjak said:

Ha...........You don't get it ?.....he will not be going on loan, we don't spend 8 mill and then send him on loan, as someone else stated, we are NOT Man City.  Lets just leave it there, as I know I am right.....and you are convinced your right.  If he goes on loan to a French team I will honestly give £20 to charity!!

Give that £20 to Lee's striker fund

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Doubt I'm adding anything new to this thread but this will be done Monday AM! 

Only another four players to go then LJ ?

Can’t help feeling if we would have won (or drew) it would have been announced today.

I’ve not read the who thread but we’ve all heard the rumour that we’re buying him with the agreement that he joins Chelsea next summer?!? They can’t buy anyone currently, he’s only coming to us because it’s been agreed that we sell him to Chelsea next summer. Just a rumour though. 

1 minute ago, jambodinho said:

I’ve not read the who thread but we’ve all heard the rumour that we’re buying him with the agreement that he joins Chelsea next summer?!? They can’t buy anyone currently, he’s only coming to us because it’s been agreed that we sell him to Chelsea next summer. Just a rumour though. 

Someones mentioned this, but ive never heard that this sort of thing has ever happened, ever? Oh well, we will have to see how this all works out.

2 minutes ago, jambodinho said:

We will see but to be fair this forum is the home of baseless rumours 

Just now, Simon bristol said:

Someones mentioned this, but ive never heard that this sort of thing has ever happened, ever? Oh well, we will have to see how this all works out.

And also, if the fa ever got evidence that we colluded with chelsea to sign a player for them because of their transfer ban im sure that wouldnt go down at all well and would reflect badly on the club

2 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

Do you think we get anything close to bringing in those numbers before the window closes?

LJ said himself that’s doubtful, I think transfer deadline day could be worth watching this year. In the past it’s not been very active for us.

Archived