IGNORED

Han-Noah Massengo - SIGNED - 4 Year Deal

Dolman_Stand

41 minutes ago, Unan said:

This Chelsea nonsense is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever heard & I can't believe any of you believe it. As if Chelsea would sign an 18 year old for €8m (they have their academy to sell players for this price not to buy them), and even if they did, as if they'd ask SL to do some dodgy deal with them & we'd trust each other to pay up/sell at the end of it.

"Yeah no worry Abramovich we'll destroy our FFP for the next 2 years and ruin our chances of signing players, just to get 1 player on loan". All whilst, most probably going against the rules for these types of things & risking the case of huge fines/point deductions. 

If we get Tomori or a Chelsea player on loan it'll be because our transfer dealings have had mutual benefits, not because we're player laundering for them. Literally laughable. Some people do love to find any excuse.

New to OTIB are you!?? COYR 

9 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

It would add fuel to the fire that there is some form of collusion over the Massengo deal

Yes, and of course  that would also be nothing more than the most tenuously circumstantial... and even as I type these words I’m thinking ‘hang on, I’ve just summed OTIB up thoroughly AND pretty near effortlessly’.

Still doesn’t give a bit  of real evidence to the conspiracy theorising , but that won’t stop the catastrophising ITKers though.

2 hours ago, Simon bristol said:

Someones mentioned this, but ive never heard that this sort of thing has ever happened, ever? Oh well, we will have to see how this all works out.

It seems that when I merely speculated (tongue-in-cheek) on a possible scenario early this morning it then took on a life of its own became a rumour and then an indisputable fact by this afternoon such is the feeding frenzy on OTIB and Facebook. Next time I speculate I will remember to copyright it before anyone else plagiarises my muses. 

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

That’s some conspiracy theory. It’s beyond shady and if it were the case and it were found out we would be dragged through the mud. 

A big, big risk that I can’t see SL being down with. 

Not even sure I agree it’s that shady tbh: a player sold with a buy back clause.  The difference here is a sell on clause - granting an option; but it’s still a bit like the option we had on Jay to discuss terms at a specific fee.

If Chelsea funded the purchase of this guy then it stinks  

Otherwise I see it as we have (almost, it would seem) bought a player. Part of his deal may include a release transfer fee. He may or may not have negotiated that as club specific. We may or may not have agreed. 

If, it represents a good deal for us - and who can criticise MA in the transfers out market? - get in. 

1 hour ago, Lew-T said:

18 years old.

Mental.

This lad is apparently a very special talent who Chelsea are interested in but due to their  transfer ban can’t sign him.

So.......we buy him, train him up and once he’s up to Championship quality he gets to play. Should he impress as all concerned anticipate then Chelsea will have first refusal on once their ban has expired.

One big advantage of having such close contacts with Chelsea.

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

"Spend time with under 23s"

Mate, he played in the Champions League last season and is about to become our record signing. 

Yeah but he'll need time to get used to our complicated footballing philosophy, don't want him to ruin our identity that Johnson has installed ?

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

This lad is apparently a very special talent who Chelsea are interested in but due to their  transfer ban can’t sign him.

So.......we buy him, train him up and once he’s up to Championship quality he gets to play. Should he impress as all concerned anticipate then Chelsea will have first refusal on once their ban has expired.

Total nonsense. 

Chelsea will have no more favour in signing him from us in future than any other team.

Reading self-confessed speculative musings on a forum and then spouting it as your own foreseen gospel is bullshit. 

I wont believe the Chelsea link until it's on the OS. You donut 

11 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I noticed Brentford are signing a young French lad as well. Maybe Chelsea are going to use a few teams this way 

4 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Doubt I'm adding anything new to this thread but this will be done Monday AM! 

Only another four players to go then LJ ?

Kid - how have you only got 11k likes from 10k posts, when all your posts get tens of likes? ?

You must’ve posted some shit stuff in your early days ???

Only joking....great having you on OTIB.  ??????????

1 minute ago, Hampshire reds said:

sorry to be negative but is this lad the sort of signing we should be making.  we need proven championship players. on the leeds game we are light years behind them. the back 4 were all over the place. Taylor Moore is sadly not good enough and the same with Hunt. a big few days left of the transfer window.

What makes you think that’s the only player we are after? LJ said as much that those other areas need strengthening

Archived