IGNORED

Han-Noah Massengo - SIGNED - 4 Year Deal

Dolman_Stand

2 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

I cant see that playing an 8 million new signing from monaco in an under 23 game at cirencester will go down very well, that would be outrageous 

Don’t think it would go down too badly? Get him use to some faces, staff etc, LJ’s style of play and used to the English game, albeit at a lower level.

1 minute ago, Agard Days Night said:

A deal that fell through over a year ago? Probably time you got up to date on that one. Deal’s dead, move on.

This is a thread about Han-Noah Massengo, not Derrick Williams.

Otherwise known as a deal that was never going to happen, much like the taylor Moore one you were so certain about this summer.

The sooner you own up to the fact you have made both of them up the better...

5 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

A deal that fell through over a year ago? Probably time you got up to date on that one. Deal’s dead, move on.

This is a thread about Han-Noah Massengo, not Derrick Williams.

A deal that was never on the cards and made up more like it

4 minutes ago, pigeon said:

So, anyone know what the hold up announcing Messengo might be?

International clearance normally 

5 minutes ago, redsince1994 said:

Looks very 2 footed

He just looks ******* great to be honest. Two footed, strong on the ball (incredibly so for a 17 year old), great range of passing, reads the play exceptionally on the defensive side of things and looked comfortable throughout midfield. I mean; it's YouTube, etc, etc., but my word; that kid looks really, really good. And this was in the Champions League for God's sake. Obviously it's not a cold February night in Barnsley...

Archived