IGNORED

Han-Noah Massengo - SIGNED - 4 Year Deal

Dolman_Stand

3 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

have you seen the video that accompanies it though?...for all the world it's a City fan on a wind up...unless the media department budget is lower than I think! Worth a look.

Think that’s just some kid on Holiday hanging out by the stadium.

3 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Come on City.

This is like those annoying quiz/dancing/talent shows where they make you wait for a minute of silence before they announce the result.

City seem to do the same, whether it's with season ticket deliveries or new signings!

or a win although that usually takes longer

Interesting reading some Monaco views on Twitter. Even accounting for dodgy translation it seems as though they think he’s been really badly advised by his father in coming here.

We’ll show them when we finish 14th and go all the way to the third round of the Carabao Cup!

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Interesting reading some Monaco views on Twitter. Even accounting for dodgy translation it seems as though they think he’s been really badly advised by his father in coming here.

We’ll show them when we finish 14th and go all the way to the third round of the Carabao Cup!

You’ve forgotten the 3rd round of the emirates cup mate!

59 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Let's not waste him and varied others by playing him in a '2' eh?

Looks an exciting signing though- Welcome Massengo!

We could play him in a two because of his movement and reading if the game

55 minutes ago, cityred2000 said:

Reckon he’d be able to deal with a press, even a Leeds press, seems to ooze confidence and class.

54 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

The top players in his position just find the space - Xavi etc. Like to think this guy has this quality too.

47 minutes ago, chipdawg said:

Even when he pressed though, he manages to find a team mate or some space

41 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Technique off both feet, strength and pace makes no difference if he is pressed as he appears to have so much awareness of what’s around him - class player in the making and physically developed for 18 years old 

You don’t spend £7.6m on a player who isn’t ready to play at this level - Look at players like sessegnon who played at 16 in this league!

Good enough = old enough

Yeah, sorry. Wasn’t seeing he couldn’t deal with it, more making a point that our lack of passing yesterday was as much to do with Leeds brilliant press than anything 

29 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I have to say if my son was considered one of France's finest footballing prospects ;I would have to say Ajax or  a top German club would have been my preferred choice. Really odd that he has chosen us perhaps he supported us a boy.

Anyway delighted and wish him all the best of luck

Archived