IGNORED

Han-Noah Massengo - SIGNED - 4 Year Deal

Dolman_Stand

9 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Based on what ? Internet rumours ?

On the assumption you are correct - if Chelsea want him them he is an obvious talent. MA has shown accumen so you would imagine any “deal” with CFC brings us a healthy profit. What’s not to like ?

Slightly more than internet rumours but also just a massive hunch. From teams that were interested and keeping tabs on him it’s amazing we’ve signed him. 

What part of anything I put showed i wasn’t  happy. I’m delighted with it and personally think it’s great we have some connections with top clubs that enable us to do deals like this. 

23 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

Good signing, the kid is going to be a joke. 

Personally feel we have been nudged into signing him by Chelsea, I believe we are a stepping stone until Chelsea transfer ban is up. 

With all respect, that is utter nonsense.

We agree to do that THEN get found out, the punishment would make going into Administration look like a walk in the park.

Remember the background of our owner - there is no way in the world he would be party to any of that.

2 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

We agree to do that THEN get found out, the punishment would make going into Administration look like a walk in the park.

Remember the background of our owner - there is no way in the world he would be party to any of that.

Yep. Chelsea are now the one club we cant sell him to.

53 minutes ago, One Team said:

Nice. I was thinking more along the lines of nicking Havana by Camilla Cebello which seems to have been everywhere for the last year:

Han Noah, ooh na-na 
Half of his heart is Monaco, ooh-na-na 
We took him back to West Knowla, na-na-na
Oh, now we all love Han Noah 
There's somethin' 'bout his tekkers 
Han Noah, ooh na-na 

Han Massengo

Haaaan Massengo

He drinks the cider

He hates the Rovers

His hairs ******* massive.

(Repeat) 

Stolen from Twitter, the Harry Maguire England song. 

All the lads down here are well excited at having a Champions League player at Plainmoor.

Most bizarre signing ever. Welcome to the madhouse.

Lets hope this is an oven-ready Webster signing rather than another ‘one for the future’  type ...... (select from dozens)

7 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

Agreed. The provenance of the Chelsea theory is explained by @Johnny Musicworks in his 'Chelsea Theory' thread - it was 'idle speculation' on his part yesterday morning - it's based on nothing as he makes clear.

I am happy of course, but I cannot get my head around this one... He is 18 and played a few games in the CL and is a 'hot prospect', then he signs for a championship team and in his first interview talks about getting back into the CL. 

The only motivation I can see as possible, that I hope is true, is he is dropping down intentionally to try and play more games. Otherwise this just doesn't make sense to me...

Fingers crossed we have a gem on our hands.

7 minutes ago, City_pete1 said:

I am happy of course, but I cannot get my head around this one... He is 18 and played a few games in the CL and is a 'hot prospect', then he signs for a championship team and in his first interview talks about getting back into the CL. 

The only motivation I can see as possible, that I hope is true, is he is dropping down intentionally to try and play more games. Otherwise this just doesn't make sense to me...

Fingers crossed we have a gem on our hands.

Even then though from where he was there is dropping down to try and play more games and then dropping down to us to play more games. 

I love us to bits but he could have probably had his pick of any second tier side in any league (fair enough the championship is probably the best second tier in the world) and a high % of most top division sides in france, he could have gone to Germany or Spain to one of the lower sides and still had the opportunity to play against teams in the champions league.

Why us? 

I'm glad you chose here Massengo, welcome and good luck. 

2 minutes ago, Pezo said:

Even then though from where he was there is dropping down to try and play more games and then dropping down to us to play more games. 

I love us to bits but he could have probably had his pick of any second tier side in any league (fair enough the championship is probably the best second tier in the world) and a high % of most top division sides in france, he could have gone to Germany or Spain to one of the lower sides and still had the opportunity to play against teams in the champions league.

Why us? 

I'm glad you chose here Massengo, welcome and good luck. 

A lot of monaco fans on twitter are blaming his dad-  Who i'm guessing they see as using his son to chase the cash.

I honestly think anyone who believes these Chelsea rumours need to give their head a wobble.

Lansdown and Ashton are 2 of the cleanest and most honest people at any club in any division. They want the club to be known for abiding by the rules of FFP and everything else the FA/EFL throw at us. Why on earth would they potentially jeopardise all that hard work for a dodgy deal with Chelsea? Absolute nonsense. 

Archived