Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Dolman_Stand

Han-Noah Massengo - SIGNED - 4 Year Deal

2 hours ago, maxjak said:

Will have to wait and see who's right.......but i see him playing for us by the end of September.......why would he come from Monaco reserves to City reserves?

He won't be playing for our reserves. He'll be loaned out to mid div French Prem team.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Rovers 1

1 minute ago, OldlandReddies said:

He won't be playing for our reserves. He'll be loaned out to mid div French Prem team.

That just won’t be happening 

1 minute ago, OldlandReddies said:

Ha...........You don't get it 😂.....he will not be going on loan, we don't spend 8 mill and then send him on loan, as someone else stated, we are NOT Man City.  Lets just leave it there, as I know I am right.....and you are convinced your right.  If he goes on loan to a French team I will honestly give £20 to charity!!

Just now, elhombrecito said:

Too far away from the South Stand. But can't be many people with that hairstyle...

I believe Mark Ashton’s PA has a similar haircut...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Wouldn't be surprised if he changed his mind after this.

Probably the opposite looking at Pack and thinking, I’m taking his place

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Probably the opposite looking at Pack and thinking, I’m taking his place

I can just imagine him thinking how does this talentless player Pack get picked every week

Edited by Busterrimes
  • Aubergine 1
  • Snake 1

28 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

Why would he sign for us???

Because he’s probably not one for knee jerk reactions unlike most on here!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Is that Sideshow Bob with his head in his hands? ...........or is he texting Monaco......."I think I've made a terrible mistake, is there a get out clause?"

Well he was definitely there today so I'm pleasantly surprised.  If the tactics didn't put him off entirely he's an exciting signing on paper.  Hopefully he can help us turn it over and move it on quickly.

5 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

YTF didn’t one of those sat in front of him send in a pic ?

Haha, yeah I thought that while zooming in across from Dolman. 

3 hours ago, maxjak said:

Ha...........You don't get it 😂.....he will not be going on loan, we don't spend 8 mill and then send him on loan, as someone else stated, we are NOT Man City.  Lets just leave it there, as I know I am right.....and you are convinced your right.  If he goes on loan to a French team I will honestly give £20 to charity!!

Give that £20 to Lee's striker fund

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Doubt I'm adding anything new to this thread but this will be done Monday AM! 

Only another four players to go then LJ 😂

Can’t help feeling if we would have won (or drew) it would have been announced today.

• Confused 1

I’ve not read the who thread but we’ve all heard the rumour that we’re buying him with the agreement that he joins Chelsea next summer?!? They can’t buy anyone currently, he’s only coming to us because it’s been agreed that we sell him to Chelsea next summer. Just a rumour though. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jambodinho said:

I’ve not read the who thread but we’ve all heard the rumour that we’re buying him with the agreement that he joins Chelsea next summer?!? They can’t buy anyone currently, he’s only coming to us because it’s been agreed that we sell him to Chelsea next summer. Just a rumour though. 

Someones mentioned this, but ive never heard that this sort of thing has ever happened, ever? Oh well, we will have to see how this all works out.

2 minutes ago, jambodinho said:

We will see but to be fair this forum is the home of baseless rumours 

Just now, Simon bristol said:

Someones mentioned this, but ive never heard that this sort of thing has ever happened, ever? Oh well, we will have to see how this all works out.

And also, if the fa ever got evidence that we colluded with chelsea to sign a player for them because of their transfer ban im sure that wouldnt go down at all well and would reflect badly on the club

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Do you think we get anything close to bringing in those numbers before the window closes?

2 hours ago, Red Zeppelin said:

Alternative camera angle from the dolman 😂😂!! Might be a total dud

IMG_20190804_172624.jpg

I hope if we sign him he can shake off that blue arrow above his head. Will make it difficult for him to sneak in on the blind side of opponents otherwise.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

Do you think we get anything close to bringing in those numbers before the window closes?

LJ said himself that’s doubtful, I think transfer deadline day could be worth watching this year. In the past it’s not been very active for us.

27 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

will he make any difference kid?......im hoping he will but what about the dross around him?

18 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

I hope if we sign him he can shake off that blue arrow above his head. Will make it difficult for him to sneak in on the blind side of opponents otherwise.

Although easy to spot in the first place. Might help him in the air too?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, jambodinho said:

That theory was dreamt up on this thread so it wouldn't surprise me if it has been going round the terraces as gospel today!!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Ohhh you're bloody in the know mate!