IGNORED

Han-Noah Massengo - SIGNED - 4 Year Deal

Dolman_Stand

1 hour ago, P'head Red said:

Is this definately Lansdowns jet?

If so, there's this for more detail. Landed yesterday evening in Bristol. 

Flight.PNG

Own's it but it is not 'his jet'. 

Reliably informed that it was carrying a cpl in their 50s hence the drop off at Luton before returning back to base at Bristol. 

1 minute ago, Sparkz 76 said:

You can see why he left Monaco what a dump

EA3D3575-2BC1-42F8-AA18-E20D03AAD8E6.png

6D10A44A-49CA-473E-9280-9B38B3A77B9D.png

Its about the same size as Bedminster, but there the similarities end with a third of residents being millionaires (Monaco not Bedminster).

Just now, redrob said:

Reliably informed that it was carrying a cpl in their 50s hence the drop off at Luton before returning back to base at Bristol. 

No he doesn't - it Peter Hargreaves plane there's a clue on the tail in the identification serial number. Steve has an identical one .

1 hour ago, Fuber said:

Imagine if this turns out to not happen, and we're already on 11 pages. 

Swear to god if he doesnt sign...

Wouldn't be the first time. We got to 12 pages and parading in a city shirt once before, and it didn't happen! I'm certain the club is better organised than tha now.

54 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Do we all seriously think this kid has been bought to go into the first team now?? Surely he is far too inexperienced at this time?

The lack of games/experience and age suggest not for the first team immediately; the fee suggests the opposite. Do we seriously think we are bringing in £7m signings to play for the U23s?

6 minutes ago, redrob said:

Typical City. Yes we need experience in the team but French players in their 50s? 

1 hour ago, southvillekiddy said:

You use that word a lot. Some may find it offensive. What I find offensive is a pompous individual claiming to have the ear of our owner

It’s not problem if some find the word ‘jeez’ offensive. There are sensitive people all over......

Ive met SL many times but I certainly don’t ‘have his ear’.......

41 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

am sure there are plenty of other footballers who have dad's as agents and it's not an issue, your just picking out one bad example. As I said Neymar is a complete cock despite his humble beginnings in life. By the looks of it this guy seems a nice chap, Neymar has always looked like a arrogant self entitled cock with his whole demeanor.

This guy isnt moving for financial gain, he is moving to progress his career. By and large the French league is pretty shite. Overall the Championship is the better league with the exception of PSG who up until recently were shite. 

This isn't a sideways move, or a backwards move for the young lad. This is a forwards move.

It's comparable in that neither were being played.

Apologies I meant operated by SLs Centreline.

Informed two planes went to Nice. The other (which is owned by SL) stayed overnight and returned to Farnborough this morning with a couple. 

G-HARG flew empty to Nice and returned with one passenger.

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It’s not problem if some find the word ‘jeez’ offensive. There are sensitive people all over......

Ive met SL many times but I certainly don’t ‘have his ear’.......

Ah but do you have his red scarf hidden away in your Lansdown Memorabilia Lounge

11 minutes ago, redrob said:

Informed two planes went to Nice. The other (which is owned by SL) stayed overnight and returned to Farnborough this morning with a couple. 

Give im a medical on the plane - "Cough when I say Monsieur" - then parachute im into the centre circle to start today

58 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Personally think he'll be sent straight back to France and a season loan to someone like Angers to get lots of game time and experience.

IMHO Very unlikely...........Lj and the coaching staff will want him intergrated into the squad.....get to know the players, and learn the Championship ropes. By all accounts LJ is a very good man manager, and with Cisse in the camp, even if `Sideshow Bob speaks little English, thay will want him communicatimg as best as he possibly can, as soon as he possibly can.  None of this will happen if he returns to France?  He'll be in the 1st team squad by September methinks?

11 minutes ago, redrob said:

He would surely travel with his representatives, so I doubt any of this is relevant.

58 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

This is very interesting. Just a thought, and I haven’t read this whole thread, maybe he was one of our targets if we had been promoted last season? Then he has become available to us at a time we have cash. 

Also LJ is no idiot. There will have to be some degree of protecting him I am sure. Even at 8m, he is still a 18 year old. He will need time to settle, adjust to the style of the league etc. I am sure he’d get plenty of minutes but I am also sure he wouldn’t be playing the full 90 all 45 games left after he signs. 

As others have said I suspect Cisse will be key, possibly as a mentor and maybe for more than one young talent. It’s quite possible that we will bring in other young players from France but maybe not so high profile or expensive. No doubt prices to us from French clubs will now naturally rise so getting them young (if it conforms with Uefa rules) could save us in the long run. 

We seem to have been working on building partnerships in the USA this summer so it would be logical to do that in Europe.

10 minutes ago, maxjak said:

IMHO Very unlikely...........Lj and the coaching staff will want him intergrated into the squad.....get to know the players, and learn the Championship ropes. By all accounts LJ is a very good man manager, and with Cisse in the camp, even if `Sideshow Bob speaks little English, thay will want him communicatimg as best as he possibly can, as soon as he possibly can.  This won't happen if he returns to France?

He can do all that next season or just be sold on for a mahoosive profit which is more likely

33 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Its about the same size as Bedminster, but there the similarities end with a third of residents being millionaires (Monaco not Bedminster).

The way the house prices are going a third of the residents of Bedminster will soon be millionaires.

• d78934fe552e7dc4f747c030dd5fdac3?s=96&d=mm&r=g
    L'amoureux

Dommage c'est le meilleur de nos jeunes du centre de formation 

From a Monaco supporter , translated means 

«  A shame , he is the best of our academy players « 

Many others say he will go on to play for the national team.

It looks like a the lad is very talented, let’s hope he settles in with us and fulfills his potential.

30 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Unfair comparison, even in young footballers wages he would struggle to live right on the harbour in Monaco. In this area he could have a couple of choices.

11DF3C11-0E1D-483C-B565-0496263B14B7.png

42E148F1-DE04-448C-8F5C-2ECBF93FB76A.png

There’s a couple Premier Inns near by. He’s almost spoilt for choice.

1 minute ago, OldlandReddies said:

He can do all that next season or just be sold on for a mahoosive profit which is more likely

Will have to wait and see who's right.......but i see him playing for us by the end of September.......why would he come from Monaco reserves to City reserves?

There are some belters on here.

IF there is anything behind this random rumour, then we will not be signing him for £8m and sending him out on loan. He will be in the first team, possibly from the bench to begin with, and will then become central in our team (so long as he's not pony anyway).

£8m signing out on loan..... We're Bristol City, not Manchester City!!

Archived