IGNORED

Han-Noah Massengo - SIGNED - 4 Year Deal

Dolman_Stand

2 minutes ago, chipdawg said:

He just looks ******* great to be honest. Two footed, strong on the ball (incredibly so for a 17 year old), great range of passing, reads the play exceptionally on the defensive side of things and looked comfortable throughout midfield. I mean; it's YouTube, etc, etc., but my word; that kid looks really, really good. And this was in the Champions League for God's sake. Obviously it's not a cold February night in Barnsley...

Yep, I'm excited. Could be a real spark as a young player with that sort of talent

4 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

Yeah more passes in that vdeo than we managed in 90 minuetes yesterday

Tbf, look at the space he has though. Leeds pressed us so hard yesterday for the whole 90 mins - hardly anyone had any time to spot a pass. 

4 minutes ago, RedSA said:

Tbf, look at the space he has though. Leeds pressed us so hard yesterday for the whole 90 mins - hardly anyone had any time to spot a pass. 

The top players in his position just find the space - Xavi etc. Like to think this guy has this quality too.

27 minutes ago, chipdawg said:
this kid is going to be our best midfielder straight from the off by the looks of this

Agreed on that evidence. Can't be expected to be 'the saviour' as LJ put it but if this comes off he looks to have the potential to be the finest natural talent we've seen in City colours. 

2 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Agreed on that evidence. Can't be expected to be 'the saviour' as LJ put it but if this comes off he looks to have the potential to be the finest natural talent we've seen in City colours. 

Nope, sorry. He's going to lead us to the Europa League. We won't lose another game or score less than 3 goals a game from now until he retires

2 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Over the last 60 years or so we've had a lot of so say messias but we hav'nt signed Messi as yet have we!!

43 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

A deal that was never on the cards and made up more like it

International clearance normally 

Why would international clearance hold this up.... He's French and we are still part of the European union?

14 minutes ago, RedSA said:

Technique off both feet, strength and pace makes no difference if he is pressed as he appears to have so much awareness of what’s around him - class player in the making and physically developed for 18 years old 

You don’t spend £7.6m on a player who isn’t ready to play at this level - Look at players like sessegnon who played at 16 in this league!

Good enough = old enough

5 minutes ago, flipflopcity said:

Over the last 60 years or so we've had a lot of so say messias but we hav'nt signed Messi as yet have we!!

Indeed we've not - but I'm not sure City need Messi - what we need is a battling Diego Maradona...

...although I'd settle for Messi...

2 minutes ago, flipflopcity said:

Latest on the BP Live

BREAKING FROM MONACO| I am delighted to announce that Bristol City have confirmed the services of Han-Noah-Massengo for £8m plus add ons. #BristolCity #ASMonaco #AnnounceMassengo @BristolCity @bristolcitylive @GeeMacGee @LeeJohnsonCoach

have you seen the video that accompanies it though?...for all the world it's a City fan on a wind up...unless the media department budget is lower than I think! Worth a look.

Archived