IGNORED

Han-Noah Massengo - SIGNED - 4 Year Deal

Dolman_Stand

2 minutes ago, STeveOELlis said:

Anyone else think this may be a bigger transfer than the club? Massengo may come in thinking he’s the dogs bollocks and unsettle the squad

Not me - unless we propose playing him in the u23s - in which case anyone who had left Monaco in order to get more game time and had looked comfortable in the Champions League would be asking questions...

3 minutes ago, STeveOELlis said:

Anyone else think this may be a bigger transfer than the club? Massengo may come in thinking he’s the dogs bollocks and unsettle the squad

not me. More like he might come in thinking he's dogs only to find he doesn't get on with the other players/adapt to the English style of footy and ends up wanting to leave again.  I can more imagine the rest of the squad don't give a rats about him if that happened.

13 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

not me. More like he might come in thinking he's dogs only to find he doesn't get on with the other players/adapt to the English style of footy and ends up wanting to leave again.  I can more imagine the rest of the squad don't give a rats about him if that happened.

You'd hope that wouldn't happen, he isn't really similar to any first teamer we have now. Our teammates will realise we are short in centre mid so why wouldn't they want to have an 18 year old wonderkid who has played in the champions league?

Plus he has French speakers such as Diedhiou and Moore who are trying to prove themselves and don't play in the same position, Cissé on the staff as well. 

9 minutes ago, RiverRed said:

Is everyone else just refreshing the OS every 3 min like I am?

On the plus side, we've got Slim2Win back for a second season, so Robbored can now officially believe that.

#announcesomething

The club just tweeted something but then immediately deleted it. 

Perhaps confirmation is very soon!

25 minutes ago, STeveOELlis said:

Am sure he'll be fine after he's been booted up in the air a couple of times during training...expect Baker and Hunt are already on it.

9 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

Unfortunately boys I beat you by #529. 

Midday Sunday. Didn't get a single like either, I was absolutely fuming. 

My silver medal is now bronze. At this rate, my comedy career will still be a thing of the past. And by 'past' I mean 'never existed'.

Just now, sh1t_ref_again said:

Don't understand why the club are taking so long to announce, unless has hit problems or he is having 2nd thoughts with seeing how we play, the secret came out Saturday, SL & LJ discussed him, he has been seen at the ground and reported medical this morning, strange ??????????

He’s asked to wait until the 30 minutes between the two Corries.

1 minute ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Don't understand why the club are taking so long to announce, unless has hit problems or he is having 2nd thoughts with seeing how we play, the secret came out Saturday, SL & LJ discussed him, he has been seen at the ground and reported medical this morning, strange ??????????

Probably just finishing announcement videos, articles etc. Everyone home at 8 to announce it then (vs people travelling between 5-7.30) 

3 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Waiting for Rooney to sign to do a double announcement.

4 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Bit like waiting for a bus. They’ll all arrive at once?

Archived