Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Sign in to follow this  
BTRFTG

schadenfreude

New Season; same old Joe Bryan - Ooops.

Yeah, I know he's a decent bloke.......

Edited by BTRFTG
  • Confused 1
  • Aubergine 2
  • Snake 4

Thought this was a German "wonderkid" striker we'd just signed.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, AG City said:

I really don’t know what your problem is with Joe Bryan. As a casual observer of this forum I’ve noticed that every time Joe comes up in conversation you’re straight into it trying to bring him down.   I even remember you commenting that he didn’t like football, and because he was privately educated he preferred rugby (how you came to that conclusion I have no idea). 

Joe Bryan did a lot for Bristol City both on and off the pitch. I certainly don’t resent him leaving or looking to better himself. Perhaps you could take a leaf from his book and post something more constructive rather than trying to garner favour for your agenda against him. 

Morning Joe!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, AG City said:

Perhaps you could take a leaf from his book and post something more constructive rather than trying to garner favour for your agenda against him. 

I have no agenda against him other than, contrary to points of view commonly expressed by the rose-tinteds over the years (it's a forum after all, ) he can't defend for toffee. He is better deployed going forward and is doubtless a top bloke, though his attitude on the pitch when with us often left much to be desired.

Point made was as Fulham are supposedly going to be there or thereabouts end of season Joe yesterday again contributed to our cause, as evidence suggests he'll continue to do if played at Left Back. Hope they keep him there all season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cityexile said:

He gave us some ‘scenes’. Wish him well.

That goal will never get old. Fantastic movement. I'll take more of the same today :)

6 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

I have no agenda against him other than, contrary to points of view commonly expressed by the rose-tinteds over the years (it's a forum after all, ) he can't defend for toffee. He is better deployed going forward and is doubtless a top bloke, though his attitude on the pitch when with us often left much to be desired.

Point made was as Fulham are supposedly going to be there or thereabouts end of season Joe yesterday again contributed to our cause, as evidence suggests he'll continue to do if played at Left Back. Hope they keep him there all season.

But he didn’t cost us any points so why are you bothered?

You're boring m8

7 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

Bit weird wanting him to fail.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RedDave said:

Bit weird wanting him to fail.

Where have I said I want him to fail? All I've ever said is he can't defend, as demonstrated yet again by his performance yesterday. Not so you rose-tinteds would ever see it that way.