IGNORED

3,600 tickets. You’re having a laugh ?

JacktheJackoff

55 minutes ago, JacktheJack said:

That’s what a police officer told me yesterday, in regards to our (Swansea) visit to Aston Gate this season. Probably be restricted to 1,500. ?

You won't be getting the ridiculous number City gave you last season that's for sure.

5 minutes ago, JacktheJack said:

What’s the point of having an away end that holds 3600 if you aren’t prepared to let that many away fans attend ?

A large number of Swansea idiots abused City's excessive generosity last season.

No requirement for any club to give more than 10% - you certainly won't be filling that end again.

Lessons have been learnt, I'm sure.

14 minutes ago, JacktheJack said:

What’s the point of having an away end that holds 3600 if you aren’t prepared to let that many away fans attend ?

Just because it's where the away fans are situated doesn't mean we have to let you have all the seats, pretty sure most (away ends) at premiership grounds hold up to 15,000 bet they don't give the away fans a fraction of that.

After the cretinous behaviour of your bed wetting "top lads" goading the police and home fans I'm surprised you'd get 500.

Even Cardiff, who are far bigger than you and have more of a "reputation" than you'll ever have, get behind their team and don't resort to, frankly tiresome,  1970's my cock is bigger than your cock thuggery.

1 minute ago, pillred said:

Just because it's where the away fans are situated doesn't mean we have to let you have all the seats, pretty sure most (away ends) at premiership grounds hold up to 15,000 bet they don't give the away fans a fraction of that.

15,000?

19 minutes ago, JacktheJack said:

No we didn’t. You received the entire away end at the Liberty last season.

The entire away end last season was 1,979. The capacity of your stadium is 21,088. So you gave us 9%.

Our stadium holds 26,000 for football. 9% of that is 2,340.

So if you get that, you have no reason to complain.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/swansea-sold-out-reminder/

3 minutes ago, Swede said:

After the cretinous behaviour of your bed wetting "top lads" goading the police and home fans I'm surprised you'd get 500.

Even Cardiff, who are far bigger than you and have more of a "reputation" than you'll ever have, get behind their team and don't resort to, frankly tiresome,  1970's my cock is bigger than your cock thuggery.

“Reputation” what are you talking about?

12 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

The entire away end last season was 1,979. The capacity of your stadium is 21,088. So you gave us 9%.

Our stadium holds 26,000 for football. 9% of that is 2,340.

So if you get that, you have no reason to complain.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/swansea-sold-out-reminder/

Just give em 1,979. Not our fault they have a tiny stadium despite thinking they are a big club.

1 hour ago, JacktheJack said:

Well if Bristol has aspirations of being a PL club, they should be able to handle the away end being full. Just comes across as a small club mentality that needs to restrict away fan numbers.

Think of the bonus. None of you have to pay the severn bridge toll anymore whilst you find your way back to your 3rd world place of residence!

2 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

15,000?

He is saying we have an end that holds 3,600 so why don't we give them that many, one end at old Trafford holds at least 15,000 and probably the emirates, and spurs new ground as well but they don't, or have to (or wouldn't) give that over to away fans, that is what I'm saying.

Archived