IGNORED

3,600 tickets. You’re having a laugh ?

JacktheJackoff

1 hour ago, JacktheJack said:

“Reputation” what are you talking about?

You know very well.

The game at the Gate should be remembered for some very good football on both sides and not the antics of some mindless morons who's sole intent was to goad the police and home fans. You're not big enough to be Cardiff or Bristol City so don't act like it.

As usual it's easy to blame the police or us but all this is squarely down to you.

Perhaps if you take a long look at yourself you should be criticising your idiots for the reduction in numbers.

In the bigger games we've been through bubble matches with Cardiff in the past and it's not nice.

Show us that you can behave and I'm sure you'd be welcome in more numbers but don't try and take the pi55.

4 hours ago, JacktheJack said:

That’s what a police officer told me yesterday, in regards to our (Swansea) visit to Aston Gate this season. Probably be restricted to 1,500. ?

Oh dear, only 15,000 for your first home game of the season, one of the smaller teams in this division, you only deserve 1500 tickets

1 hour ago, Swede said:

You know very well.

The game at the Gate should be remembered for some very good football on both sides and not the antics of some mindless morons who's sole intent was to goad the police and home fans. You're not big enough to be Cardiff or Bristol City so don't act like it.

As usual it's easy to blame the police or us but all this is squarely down to you.

Perhaps if you take a long look at yourself you should be criticising your idiots for the reduction in numbers.

In the bigger games we've been through bubble matches with Cardiff in the past and it's not nice.

Show us that you can behave and I'm sure you'd be welcome in more numbers but don't try and take the pi55.

Big enough to be Cardiff or Bristol ? Remind me when you were last in the top league or last won a major trophy ? 

3 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Unfortunately the police officer you spoke to was not correct. 

Full allocation this season is the same that Leeds had on the opening fixture so approx 2300

Ah ok . Thanks for that. To be fair he said it definitely won’t be 3,600 like last season and possibly as low as 1,500.

1 minute ago, JacktheJack said:

Ah ok . Thanks for that. To be fair he said it definitely won’t be 3,600 like last season and possibly as low as 1,500.

No plans for as low as that, unless they don’t sell of course! ??

looking forward to a full house from both sides hopefully 

33 minutes ago, JacktheJack said:

Tickets are now on sale for our trip to Bristol, but no indication how many Swansea fans have been given ?.

2900 the same as Leeds and QPR had

Front rows of the Atyeo stand will be black netted 

I think it’s the same for every championship team this season. 

The way both clubs have started it should be a cracker. 

Might even top the Leeds crowd so around 25k 

1 minute ago, Dolman Block B said:

Yes , hopefully we can continue our good start to the season. Many had written us off this season, but we have a good young side. 

Good game, hopefully no trouble and 3 pts for the mighty Swans ?

12 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Should be a cracking game, I would like to think it will sell out both home and away .

Archived