IGNORED

3,600 tickets. You’re having a laugh ?

JacktheJackoff

22 minutes ago, JacktheJack said:

Don’t worry you certainly won’t be promoted ? where were all your season ticket holders last night ? 4,111. It’s only the cup but Swansea more than doubled your pathetic crowd last night.

??  Lots of empty seats last night ????????????E0D66863-6C79-46F5-8B6E-136A7EEFA88C.thumb.png.3da0dac68733014695b05931a630f976.png

Wow.....really interesting stuff.....we generally doubled your crowds last season, hardly big news either. Big wow

You should be more concerned about the 27 hedge funders that own you and say you already owe them £30 million, plus the parachute payments you have already used for this season borrowed from Barclays is it? £50 million down already, for a tin pot outfit with no rich owner, I smell trouble.....my heart bleeds

2 minutes ago, Montpelierblue said:

You should be more concerned about the 27 hedge funders that own you and say you already owe them £30 million, plus the parachute payments you have already used for this season borrowed from Barclays is it? £50 million down already, for a tin pot outfit with no rich owner, I smell trouble.....my heart bleeds

2 minutes ago, Montpelierblue said:

? Of course we are. Swansea’s accounts are there for all to see. Wishful thinking on your part. ?

Archived