Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

JacktheJackoff

3,600 tickets. You’re having a laugh 😂

55 minutes ago, JacktheJack said:

That’s what a police officer told me yesterday, in regards to our (Swansea) visit to Aston Gate this season. Probably be restricted to 1,500. 🤨

You won't be getting the ridiculous number City gave you last season that's for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

You won't be getting the ridiculous number City gave you last season that's for sure.

What’s the point of having an away end that holds 3600 if you aren’t prepared to let that many away fans attend ?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JacktheJack said:

What’s the point of having an away end that holds 3600 if you aren’t prepared to let that many away fans attend ?

A large number of Swansea idiots abused City's excessive generosity last season.

No requirement for any club to give more than 10% - you certainly won't be filling that end again.

Lessons have been learnt, I'm sure.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, JacktheJack said:

What's the point of going to a football match if you can't behave?

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, JacktheJack said:

Just because it's where the away fans are situated doesn't mean we have to let you have all the seats, pretty sure most (away ends) at premiership grounds hold up to 15,000 bet they don't give the away fans a fraction of that.

After the cretinous behaviour of your bed wetting "top lads" goading the police and home fans I'm surprised you'd get 500.

Even Cardiff, who are far bigger than you and have more of a "reputation" than you'll ever have, get behind their team and don't resort to, frankly tiresome,  1970's my cock is bigger than your cock thuggery.

• Like 3
  • Aubergine 1

1 minute ago, pillred said:

Just because it's where the away fans are situated doesn't mean we have to let you have all the seats, pretty sure most (away ends) at premiership grounds hold up to 15,000 bet they don't give the away fans a fraction of that.

15,000?

19 minutes ago, JacktheJack said:

No we didn’t. You received the entire away end at the Liberty last season.

The entire away end last season was 1,979. The capacity of your stadium is 21,088. So you gave us 9%.

Our stadium holds 26,000 for football. 9% of that is 2,340.

So if you get that, you have no reason to complain.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/swansea-sold-out-reminder/

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Swede said:

After the cretinous behaviour of your bed wetting "top lads" goading the police and home fans I'm surprised you'd get 500.

Even Cardiff, who are far bigger than you and have more of a "reputation" than you'll ever have, get behind their team and don't resort to, frankly tiresome,  1970's my cock is bigger than your cock thuggery.

“Reputation” what are you talking about?

1 hour ago, JacktheJack said:

That’s what a police officer told me yesterday, in regards to our (Swansea) visit to Aston Gate this season. Probably be restricted to 1,500. 🤨

There's always the Welsh league if you don't like it!

• Like 12
  • Haha 4
  • Flames 3

12 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

The entire away end last season was 1,979. The capacity of your stadium is 21,088. So you gave us 9%.

Our stadium holds 26,000 for football. 9% of that is 2,340.

So if you get that, you have no reason to complain.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/swansea-sold-out-reminder/

Just give em 1,979. Not our fault they have a tiny stadium despite thinking they are a big club.

2 minutes ago, redcityman said:

There's always the Welsh league if you don't like it!

Well if Bristol has aspirations of being a PL club, they should be able to handle the away end being full. Just comes across as a small club mentality that needs to restrict away fan numbers.

• Hedgehog 1
  • Rovers 4
  • Snake 1

3 minutes ago, cityironman said:

For football violence of course, but i think you already knew that! 

Well it’s a well known fact that they put chemicals in the water in Cardiff that makes their fans very hard. 

• Like 1

To be fair mate. There's many of us that agree 100% in what you say

Sadly the police/ club can't cope with large numbers and thus limit allocations 

• Like 3
  • Hmmm 1

13 minutes ago, JacktheJack said:

Well it’s a well known fact that they put chemicals in the water in Cardiff that makes their fans very hard. 

Truth of the matter is the said chemicals make their balls shrivel up & drop off. Thats why their so angry all the time!! 😝

Well if Bristol has aspirations of being a PL club, they should be able to handle the away end being full. Just comes across as a small club mentality that needs to restrict away fan numbers.

Think of the bonus. None of you have to pay the severn bridge toll anymore whilst you find your way back to your 3rd world place of residence!

4 minutes ago, JacktheJack said:

Yes maybe I should move to St. Paul’s 😂

Do you know how much houses around there cost?

• Flames 2

2 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

15,000?

He is saying we have an end that holds 3,600 so why don't we give them that many, one end at old Trafford holds at least 15,000 and probably the emirates, and spurs new ground as well but they don't, or have to (or wouldn't) give that over to away fans, that is what I'm saying.

“Reputation” what are you talking about?

You know very well.

The game at the Gate should be remembered for some very good football on both sides and not the antics of some mindless morons who's sole intent was to goad the police and home fans. You're not big enough to be Cardiff or Bristol City so don't act like it.

As usual it's easy to blame the police or us but all this is squarely down to you.

Perhaps if you take a long look at yourself you should be criticising your idiots for the reduction in numbers.

In the bigger games we've been through bubble matches with Cardiff in the past and it's not nice.

Show us that you can behave and I'm sure you'd be welcome in more numbers but don't try and take the pi55.

4 hours ago, JacktheJack said:

Oh dear, only 15,000 for your first home game of the season, one of the smaller teams in this division, you only deserve 1500 tickets

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1

9kmzc8f.gif

another cup final I see. 

1 hour ago, Swede said:

You know very well.

The game at the Gate should be remembered for some very good football on both sides and not the antics of some mindless morons who's sole intent was to goad the police and home fans. You're not big enough to be Cardiff or Bristol City so don't act like it.

As usual it's easy to blame the police or us but all this is squarely down to you.

Perhaps if you take a long look at yourself you should be criticising your idiots for the reduction in numbers.

In the bigger games we've been through bubble matches with Cardiff in the past and it's not nice.

Show us that you can behave and I'm sure you'd be welcome in more numbers but don't try and take the pi55.

Big enough to be Cardiff or Bristol ? Remind me when you were last in the top league or last won a major trophy ? 

5 hours ago, JacktheJack said:

Don't care, sorry.

(...not sorry)

24 minutes ago, JacktheJack said:

Big enough to be Cardiff or Bristol ? Remind me when you were last in the top league or last won a major trophy ? 

And we still have a larger support than you....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JacktheJack said:

That’s what a police officer told me yesterday, in regards to our (Swansea) visit to Aston Gate this season. Probably be restricted to 1,500. 🤨

Where’s ‘Aston Gate’ - somewhere around Birmingham...?!

6 minutes ago, JacktheJack said:

Tickets are now on sale for our trip to Bristol, but no indication how many Swansea fans have been given ?.

Probably a good 20% of your piss poor embarrassing home support 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Probably a good 20% of your piss poor embarrassing home support 

I forgot you get a full house for every home game. Didn’t you average around 16,000 the season you lost to Hull in the play offs.

Unfortunately the police officer you spoke to was not correct. 

Full allocation this season is the same that Leeds had on the opening fixture so approx 2300

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Unfortunately the police officer you spoke to was not correct. 

Full allocation this season is the same that Leeds had on the opening fixture so approx 2300

Ah ok . Thanks for that. To be fair he said it definitely won’t be 3,600 like last season and possibly as low as 1,500.

1 minute ago, JacktheJack said:

Ah ok . Thanks for that. To be fair he said it definitely won’t be 3,600 like last season and possibly as low as 1,500.

No plans for as low as that, unless they don’t sell of course! 🎣🤣

looking forward to a full house from both sides hopefully 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 4