IGNORED

Championship Day 1: Goalkeeping

Red Zeppelin

Just watching competitors on the opening highlights reel - really surprised with the volume of fellow teams having rookie goalkeeping errors including Butland (Stoke), Muric (Forest), Marshall (Wigan) and Sluga (Luton) among others. 

Probably opening day rustiness across the board - but assuming Bentley starts vs Leeds on Sky, it gave me a timely reminder how any 'new term nerves' should be afforded a few games credit to get in the groove! 

1 hour ago, Red Zeppelin said:

Just watching competitors on the opening highlights reel - really surprised with the volume of fellow teams having rookie goalkeeping errors including Butland (Stoke), Muric (Forest), Marshall (Wigan) and Sluga (Luton) among others. 

Probably opening day rustiness across the board - but assuming Bentley starts vs Leeds on Sky, it gave me a timely reminder how any 'new term nerves' should be afforded a few games credit to get in the groove! 

I see Frankie had another injury not long into the game with Millwall and had to be subbed with another keeper making his debut. I don't think some keepers had a good day yesterday.

Archived