IGNORED

Unbelievable change at City

Major Isewater

4 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Being ready and actually getting there are two completely different scenarios

On the pitch...we are weaker then last season. I think there are an awful lot of people getting carried away with where we will finish 

Unless LJ is gonna pull another 3 signings out of the bag, we will not get top 6 with this squad 

2 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

The proof will be in the pudding this season 

Anything other then top 6 will be a failure 

Blimey Andy - 18 hours ago you started a thread entitled “We’re Back!” - in your OP on that thread you posted “Try not to be negative this season you miserable lot!”

Your admirable blast of optimism and reasonable rallying call didn’t last long! ???

38 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Blimey Andy - 18 hours ago you started a thread entitled “We’re Back!” - in your OP on that thread you posted “Try not to be negative this season you miserable lot!”

Your admirable blast of optimism and reasonable rallying call didn’t last long! ???

I meant it as tongue and cheek sarcasm 

The club is in a healthy state. But people need to reign in their expectations otherwise there is going to be a lot of disappointed people 

We are no stronger then last season. A point today would be fantastic 

9 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I meant it as tongue and cheek sarcasm 

The club is in a healthy state. But people need to reign in their expectations otherwise there is going to be a lot of disappointed people 

We are no stronger then last season. A point today would be fantastic 

At the moment!!

Archived