IGNORED

Bristol City v Leeds United Match Day 1

Septic Peg

Bonjour mes amis.

According to all sources, it's only the start of the season folks! Here's Chas (He's Gas. Main man Morph is CTID) showing his excitement.

fun celebrate GIF by Shaun the Sheep

Well. What a 24 hours. Webster has moved back to the east and all of a sudden, there are strong suggestions from French journos that we are spunking around half the profit from Webby on a kid from Ligue 1 whom has played just 3 times. 

This kid better have *swear filter bypass mechanism activated* wings or summat for that sorta money. Work.

Hopefully, his english won't be terrible (French kids learn english from the age of 5 at school) but now we have Cisse, we may have more imports coming from europe within the next few weeks. 

Dirty Leeds. Made a whole documentary about how their season was going and then ballsed it at the end. 

Coming to Amazon Prime, we'll see just how dirty Leeds are. ? ?

Even without City reject Luke Ayling and Kemar Roofe, Leeds will no doubt still push for a win. Whomever is stood beside Kalas, brace yourself. 

Classic case of head says loss, gut says draw. I'll go with the gut and say 1-1.

Szmodics to score a screamer.

Buckle up, strap yourselves in. The next 10 months will be quite the ride I think...

COYRS 

Interesting team selection for both teams today. Who partners Kalas, who plays behind Fam, Pato, Palmer or Szmodics.

Leeds look like they have the same problems with no Roofe, and no Ayling and potentially no Phillips.

A score draw today 

25 minutes ago, KingtonRed said:

Couldn't let the colour of that gif go...

chasisaared.gif.d0d30c967bca5cbd354a63e837b32aa6.gif

I'll see if I can find the clip but Chas and Morph are watching football and Morph has red and white.

Edit: found it...

Aardman is in Bristol and even though the teams aren't City and Rovers, we all know the truth.

I've honestly got no expectations today. It will be a tough game and I genuinely don't know what to expect from City. 

This one game won't tell us anything about the season to come, but it would be nice to see the lads looking motivated 

6 minutes ago, mozo said:

I've honestly got no expectations today. It will be a tough game and I genuinely don't know what to expect from City. 

This one game won't tell us anything about the season to come, but it would be nice to see the lads looking motivated 

I think I'd be happy if we don't finish bottom of the nascent table !

2 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

So statistically our worst chance of three home points all season according to that thread from a while back. 

Would take a point probably. Can’t see us getting off to a flying start this season. I think we’ll grow into it as time goes on.  

Which is how I see it.

I can't see past a draw at best today.

After the Palace game (albeit a friendly) I'm not convinced that they're ready for this game.

1 hour ago, mozo said:

Me too. The performance towards the end of last season was a little weak where it mattered. But it's a new season, anything can happen. I just want the boys to do themselves justice this time. Push it real good chaps.

Archived