IGNORED

Bristol City v Leeds United Match Day 1

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

My perspective is we’ve been poor today...but we’ve also played one of the best - if not THE best - in the division. We are expecting new arrivals this week. There are 45 games still to go. There are plenty of teams worse than us and not as good as Leeds. There are good reasons not to write the season off and say everything is terrible after one game.

Fair enough, we've been poor but looking better now.  Those long balls to Fammy just do my head in.

6 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

My perspective is we’ve been poor today...but we’ve also played one of the best - if not THE best - in the division. We are expecting new arrivals this week. There are 45 games still to go. There are plenty of teams worse than us and not as good as Leeds. There are good reasons not to write the season off and say everything is terrible after one game.

I think you're being very generous

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Weimann heads over from another quality Eliasson cross - why Eliasson didn;'t start is a mystery to me.

I`ll solve that mystery......4yr contract players have to start or I`m gonna look a bit silly.

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Only an idiot would write off our season and I take your point this place has those in abundance, however last week we were worse and the same was being said about Crystal Palace. We didn’t compete then and have not today. 

WE have our entire midfield by passed for an entire game twice, this is the perspective we currently have.

9 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Leeds do look bloody good. If they can keep up this sort of high intensity pressing game for the next 9 months then they'll be in with a very good chance of going up...or they'll burn out...again.

Archived