IGNORED

Watch today's game for £2.69 (1 week Sky sports)

JammyOne

Thought this might help some people out today who can't get to the game - don't know if it's been posted.

CDKeys are offering a week of Sky Sports for £2.69 for a week pass. This will let you watch today's game and Sky sports for a week.

Just bought it and added to my existing NowTV account. If you don't have one you can sign up at no cost.

https://www.cdkeys.com/top-up-cards/nowtv/now-tv-sky-sports-1-week-pass

COYR!

28 minutes ago, Gibbs said:

Was a bit skeptical as I have used loads of vouchers in the past and wasn't sure if I needed a new account. Worked on my existing account fine, thanks!

I’m new to Now TV have purchased a weekly pass from cd keys as per OP how do I activate it?

2 hours ago, JammyOne said:

Thought this might help some people out today who can't get to the game - don't know if it's been posted.

CDKeys are offering a week of Sky Sports for £2.69 for a week pass. This will let you watch today's game and Sky sports for a week.

Just bought it and added to my existing NowTV account. If you don't have one you can sign up at no cost.

https://www.cdkeys.com/top-up-cards/nowtv/now-tv-sky-sports-1-week-pass

COYR!

You have saved me £8 and are my new favourite poster!

12 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

I’m new to Now TV have purchased a weekly pass from cd keys as per OP how do I activate it?

Go to Nowtv.com/sportscard and it will ask for a voucher code, which you can get in the link to the Download for your purchase. Install Now TV on your computer, phone or games console and you can watch from there...

2 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

Go to Nowtv.com/sportscard and it will ask for a voucher code, which you can get in the link to the Download for your purchase. Install Now TV on your computer, phone or games console and you can watch from there...

Thank you very much LB

Archived