IGNORED

OTIB Meltdown:

Xiled

3 minutes ago, Make a Sub said:

Embarrassing!! Can anyone tell me what’s improved from last season? I’ll wait a while. 

Same shit mate!! You have to agree, spineless at home yet again and what’s improved?! 

Nothing yet, in fact it seems at this early stage at least 2 ex Chelski players can go back imo.

I need to add my own....

- We need a new CB, RB, attacking midfielder, defensive midfielder, a no. 10 and a proven striker

- Predicatable play, same aimless balls forward

- Need to be two or three goals down before we start playing

It feels like every home game from last season but I'm keeping an open mind. The next four days are the most important of the summer. The season isn't over, not just yet ?

2 minutes ago, Xiled said:

I need to add my own....

- We need a new CB, RB, attacking midfielder, defensive midfielder, a no. 10 and a proven striker

It feels like every home game from last season but I'm keeping an open mind. The next four days are the most important of the summer. The season isn't over, not just yet ?

Does MA watch any of our games

4 minutes ago, Xiled said:

I need to add my own....

“We need a new CB, RB, attacking midfielder, defensive midfielder, a no. 10 and a proven striker”

Is that bit a wind up? We have plenty of attacking midfielders and number 10s

1 minute ago, Unan said:

Wasn't great but first game of the season against a good team, get 2 quality players in and that can make the world of difference. Why we tried to play long balls to fam all day I'll never know?

We new this when the fixtures came out, we weren't ready Leeds were; there must have been only very few at the ground who didn't know we needed a striker by now; in fact many new this years back.:dunno:

4 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Money spent like never before, yet absolutely no improvement anywhere across the pitch.

Hunt not good enough, Pack not good enough, Fammy too hit and miss.

Yes it’s only the first game of the season but we have seen enough of these players to know which ones aren’t up to standard.

maybe we have but a couple of others haven't.

I blame Lee.

He has had months to strenghten the key areas and he hasn't.

Also, once again he picked a dreadful starting line up which effectively lost us the game.

He thought he would set up not to lose but unfotunately our players arent good enough to do that. 

He didnt have the bottle to play the form players like Eliason and Szmodics....pathetic.

Just now, Top Robin said:

I blame Lee.

Also, once again he picked a dreadful starting line up which effectively lost us the game.

He thought he would set up not to lose but unfotunately our players arent good enough to do that. 

He didnt have the bottle to play the form players like Eliason and Szmodics....pathetic.

Absolutely spot on, the driver must take it on the chin for this one not the sh1te on the wheels.

6 minutes ago, RedDave said:

“We need a new CB, RB, attacking midfielder, defensive midfielder, a no. 10 and a proven striker”

Is that bit a wind up? We have plenty of attacking midfielders and number 10s

Yes, tongue in cheek. We're all experts on paper (or on this forum at least) and it always amuses me how everyone is so sure of the positions we need to strengthen.

We are definitely short of a few players and I'm not certain that this lad from Monaco will be the answer. But I am absolutely certain that we have a striker incoming before Thursday. The OTIB meltdown will once again be a thing of the past.

32 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

There deserves to be one. The most gutless, spineless, diagraceful opening day performance since the Coppell Millwall debacle.

It really was. And that's the worrying thing 

The manner of that defeat was worrying. We were absolutely outclassed to the point it was embarrassing

7 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

I blame Lee.

Spot on. Why did Palmer and O'dowda start?

One hasnt been here all pre-season and the other doesn't want to be here 

No meltdown needed IMO but plenty of things were clear including.......we were beaten by a very good team, I feared a heavier defeat after an hour or so, Fammy (as we already know) needs support, he is too isolated and our distribution to him was woeful, Moore looked at home and played well, Eliasson made a difference, Pack picked up his standard yellow card!

In a nutshell: we were beaten by a much better team on the day and that performance clearly reinforced the need for another striker. 

10 minutes ago, Xiled said:

Yes, tongue in cheek. We're all experts on paper (or on this forum at least) and it always amuses me how everyone is so sure of the positions we need to strengthen.

We are definitely short of a few players and I'm not certain that this lad from Monaco will be the answer. But I am absolutely certain that we have a striker incoming before Thursday. The OTIB meltdown will once again be a thing of the past.

You honestly think a striker is going to solve our problems? 

Archived