IGNORED

OTIB Meltdown:

Xiled

Told all my mates who like a little dabble to lump on Leeds today

The performance last weekend, the Webster sale, the fact we're at home all added up to make today a write off

Leeds were fantastic, we were poor. It's one game. Big couple of days coming up, can't be any excuses with the money that has been / will be spent now. This is absolutely LJ's squad now

I'm fully behind the bloke, not a moan, but a hell of a lot of pressure on the man now

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Leeds were top class - still, one home win since February 12th is a bit concerning - and, yes, this is a bit tongue in cheek - I’ve never really seen the point of stats overlapping differing seasons ... but even so ....

And the home games are just so boring to watch (from our perspective). After 60 minutes I just sat there and thought, I know what's coming, I've seen it so many times, what else could I do with the next 30 minutes of my life? So predictable lumping it forward to the lone ranger, what a waste of time. The Leeds fans must be laughing their heads off, every time we play them it's the same, utterly embarrassing. 

Whoever we sign this week, please, please inject some excitement into the home games. 

9 minutes ago, Kingswood Robin said:

And the home games are just so boring to watch (from our perspective). After 60 minutes I just sat there and thought, I know what's coming, I've seen it so many times, what else could I do with the next 30 minutes of my life? So predictable lumping it forward to the lone ranger, what a waste of time. The Leeds fans must be laughing their heads off, every time we play them it's the same, utterly embarrassing. 

Whoever we sign this week, please, please inject some excitement into the home games. 

Totally agree - we’ve been bored at home since October 2018 ... 

2 hours ago, Lez said:

LJ has to brave and drop some of the undroppables.

In saying that, and I'm not disagreeing with you, Patto seemed to brighten things up a bit when he came on.

As for Pack and Diedhiou well that's another matter.  A spell on Weston beach giving rides to the kiddies might seem the most appropriate solution for them.

40 minutes ago, Lucan said:

Who would he play instead of Diedhiou? Taylor? 

Both Weimann & Taylor are much more mobile alternatives.  Andi Weimann's movement yesterday was excellent, but again often ignored.  In fact, I think he could be our best player if played in the middle and our midfielders were more aware of the potentially defence splitting runs he makes.

14 hours ago, Fuber said:

I blame the pre season. Many of that team did not look very fit, nor match sharp. 2 yards off the pace. 

Seems like they have not been the same since the USA trip.

Mind you some of them were never the same before the USA trip!

Archived