IGNORED

We've got Taylor Moore

Big Nose

8 hours ago, Red Exile said:

Played very well. Good for him.  Big game. Lots of pressure. Stick with him. Will only improve. 

I think this is it. We were shit all over the park, but he was better than nine of them! The boy will be a star yet. People worrying about a cb are laughable we have three good ones beside Kalas we need a midfielder with testicles and a forward. 

On Kalas he was no where near tight enough for the first goal the QE2 could have done a 180 in that space. All this bollox about concerned about runner space is just that bollox. Utterly shit defending that LJ will have told him about as did several players on the field at the time

10 hours ago, Robin Goch said:

Must just be me then, joys of football with different opinions and all that. I saw nothing from Leeds to feel that they’ll be top 2 material at the end of the season. 

Until I've seen all the teams I can't comment on whether they will be top 2 (although I would be surprised if it wasn't top 6). But I do think a blind man could see they gave us a hammering yesterday.

He was one of the positives along with Jay DaSiver and Weimann but its hard to think of anyone else only the ones that were way off their game like Pack and Diedhiou,the subs made a difference but all to late as the game was already lost to the better team.

12 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

What ? He was out of position for the Leeds header but the whole team was battered. 

I thought he looked very confident. I’d give him a rub in the team based in that performance

?

He needs to work on his pace, it's painful seeing him (and Pack) being outran by even averagely paced players. Does the team have sprinting coaches, it seems something that would benefit both players.

Thought Moore was ok. He was against a quality forward, and did alright. The whole team struggled, and we were under near constant waves of attack/probing as well as being targeted as a possible weak link - it was never going to be easy for any CB we played along Kalas.

16 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Our shape cost us big time . And Johnson’s non reaction was disappointing. Our fullbacks were ****** from that constant diagonal ball . Taylor Moore done well. But was always going to be constantly under pressure 

dasilva was constantly out of position but I couldn't really fault ether that much both were let down by our powderpuff midfield refusing to track back or tackle

Going back through the game Taylor has to take some blame for the second goal, before the goal the last time he turned his head to check where Bamford was the ball was still outside the box a couple of seconds before their player went past O'Dowda. Unless someone is constantly telling him where Bamford is he can't know.

Archived