IGNORED

LJ Wants 5 Players

Up The City!

6 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

So far we have added Massengo, my best current guess is the following will be joining shortly.

Adam Nagy - defensive midfielder

Pedro Periera  - right back

Eddie Nkeitah - forward 

A CB from somewhere!

The way its going not sure we will get any of them, hope I'm wrong just a gut feeling...

5 minutes ago, keflav said:

The way its going not sure we will get any of them, hope I'm wrong just a gut feeling...

The club knows we need players. SL knows this will be the most important transfer window this club is to have in his 15 years in charge.

He also knows the team is currently weaker then last season and in SL we should all trust. He more than anyone wants City in the top flight and he’s prepared to pay for it (8M on an 18 year old kid should be a good indicator of that desire).

Everyone is losing their minds after losing on the weekend and not having the striker we’ve been calling out for all summer but the club isn’t stupid and they will pay some serious money come thursday because if they don’t we aren’t going anywhere soon and the money spent this transfer window will be a complete waste (they know this).

Have some faith people, i’m losing my mind reading how doom and gloom some of you are, have some optimism.

The club doesn’t deserve any criticism before thursday , so just be patient and see what we can do and always believe!! 

COYR.

1 hour ago, Jerseybean said:

So far we have added Massengo, my best current guess is the following will be joining shortly.

Adam Nagy - defensive midfielder

Pedro Pereira - right back

Eddie Nkeitah - forward 

A CB from somewhere!

Appears that Pedro Pereira is incoming, two down, three to go ⚽⚽⚽

On 05/08/2019 at 07:10, City18 said:

Clearly not ready or doesnt trust him otherwise would have surely brought on yesterday 

Shame , I like Walsh , can spot a pass , break play up and always looks to move the ball forward.  

Marlon is on the wane too ponderous. Gives the ball away , then tugs at a shirt and gets booked.  Pace is going.  

Before signing new players, we need to ship out 4 or 5 players.  I'd offer them to lower level clubs for a cut-price sale over the next few days.

I'd offer the likes of Watkins, Taylor, Adelukan, O'Dowda, and one of either Baker / Wright.

Time to start trimming the squad and the wage bill.

Archived