IGNORED

COD

roddy-d

I got this one wrong. I thought he looked sharp against Palace so had him starting. He had a few good moments but just didn’t do enough. Think the wing isn’t for him. Against Palace he spent a fair amount of time playing centrally and looked decent. That said think Paterson and Eliasson played well enough to take those two starting spots on the wings next week. Weimann and COD to the bench

4 minutes ago, chinapig said:

A player with his attitude can poison the well, especially if he is picked ahead of others who are committed to the club.

Time to drop the asking price to get shot. Though who is going to pay him more than we do, which is what he is after?

Agree, but dont know who will will pay the wages of a one footed, one trick pony, with no defensive acumen. 

6 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

How he started in front of Eliasson will be up there with 'how were the pyramids built' and, 'Stonehenge'.

He was picked to try and put himself in the shop window, especially as it was Leeds who were interested earlier in the window. Price tag has certainly dropped a few million after today.

5 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Why the **** does Johnson keep playing the Eliasson hokey cokey? He's the best crosser / provider at the club full stop

PLAY THE guy and keep playing the guy ffs

Not convinced he's a 90 minute player (like Taylor). I do think Elliason has a bright future though.

Archived