IGNORED

COD

roddy-d

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

One of the few players that can actually cope with the ball whilst being pressed , but hey lets blame COD ........

:laughcont:

Have to say BBSB he never touched the ball for 35 minutes. Then he had 2 moments with the ball . Thought he was shit like the rest. But the rest want to stay 

Just now, Maltshoveller said:

OTIB needs a scapegoat  

This seasons will be COD

One of the few players in red that actually looked like they could get anywhere near Leeds side in terms of composure and technique

Because he hasn’t signed a new contract he’s easy meat , and a good one to jump on the bandwagon with , 

and those wanting him to ‘f off’ should worry about most of the 10:that were on the pitch with him and throw Patterson on top too

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

One of the few players that can actually cope with the ball whilst being pressed , but hey lets blame COD ........

:laughcont:

There are plenty of others to blame for certain things today of course, but holding on to the ball under pressure doesn't really justify his lack of creativity, or being woefully exposed, especially when he clearly doesn't want to be here.

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

One of the few players in red that actually looked like they could get anywhere near Leeds side in terms of composure and technique

Because he hasn’t signed a new contract he’s easy meat , and a good one to jump on the bandwagon with , 

and those wanting him to ‘f off’ should worry about most of the 10:that were on the pitch with him and throw Patterson on top too

Ability yes, but application and determination, for me I didn’t see any today

1 minute ago, BcFcOneLove said:

There are plenty of others to blame for certain things today of course, but holding on to the ball under pressure doesn't really justify his lack of creativity, or being woefully exposed, especially when he clearly doesn't want to be here.

Who did create ?

.............answers on a postcard

The fact , after that performance people latch onto COD is simply laughable 

I might be in the minority , and it’s easier to run with the mob , but the reality is a lot of the others who are over hyped on here simply aren’t good enough in basic technique alone

2 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

Ability yes, but application and determination, for me I didn’t see any today

Anyone else you’d apply that too ?

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Who did create ?

I might be in the minority , and it’s easier to run with the mob , but the reality is a lot of the others who are over hyped on here simply aren’t good enough in basic technique alone

I’d almost apply the opposite to some of our team. COD clearly has ability and imo will be a top player, but today he offered very little. 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Who did create ?

Eliasson? He put in 3 or 4 excellent crosses when he came on. Looked an absolute menace, should of started all day long!

Whether Johnson tried to get a good permanence out of him by putting him in the shop window (which could of worked if the player had it in him) my problem lies which him tbh how he has the neck to ask for more money or a bigger move is beyond me. He has a quality performance in him no doubt about it the problem is that’s about 1 in 5, i personally hope someone comes in for him and poss replace him could be that 5th signing 

5 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

OTIB needs a scapegoat  

This seasons will be COD

Funny you should say that because @BobBobSuperBob Loves nothing better than slagging the players off during a game. I’ve kept my council all summer but I had the displeasure of sitting behind him all last season and he does nothing but slate certain  players. 

Ill say it now after I had a face to face with him during the derby game and when he ****** off at half time at least 10-15 people around me thanked me for calling him out . He’s a gob shite . Comes on here acting like a educated coach but during a game he does nothing but constantly slag players off. He knows I’m right as well and it’s no coincidence he’s been banned from here for getting aggressive with other supporters . Just like he did with fellow supporters around us last season. 

The reason I’ve broken my silence is because of his reaction to my comment on O’dowda which to honest is one of the most hypocritical reactions ever. 

Ive said my piece and will say no more on the matter only to say . I still sit behind him. ?

5 minutes ago, BcFcOneLove said:

Eliasson? He put in 3 or 4 excellent crosses when he came on. Looked an absolute menace, should of started all day long!

All of a sudden the game changed when he came on, and those crosses coming in were off left and right feet too. How he didnt start i will never know

12 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Who did create ?

Elliasson creates more in 20 mins...and looked the one attacking player we had that Leeds were backing off from

53 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I got this one wrong. I thought he looked sharp against Palace so had him starting. He had a few good moments but just didn’t do enough. Think the wing isn’t for him. Against Palace he spent a fair amount of time playing centrally and looked decent. That said think Paterson and Eliasson played well enough to take those two starting spots on the wings next week. Weimann and COD to the bench

Weimann to the bench !

Did u attend the game today ? 

48 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Elliasson must be ****** right off . He wants to play for our club COD wants out . Shouldn’t be anywhere near the starting line up 

I can’t for the life of me see why we would play COD ahead of any player if he as alleged reneged on a deal to get a move elsewhere 

Poor management and he shouldn’t be anywhere near the match day squad

I don’t have an issue with him as a player but no way would I play him unless he commits to the club

2 minutes ago, INCRED said:

I can’t for the life of me see why we would play COD ahead of any player if he as alleged reneged on a deal to get a move elsewhere 

Poor management and he shouldn’t be anywhere near the match day squad

I don’t have an issue with him as a player but no way would I play him unless he commits to the club

Totally agree with you 

57 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

Was shocking for Leeds second goal, bottled making a challenge so just stood there.

he certainly has always tended to not do his fair share of defensive work. 

i think it was a mistake to play him against a team he has been linked with, if true

if he is holding out for a move to the prem i hope he isnt holding his breath

Archived