IGNORED

COD

roddy-d

Almost every player was bad today. Good were Moore, Kalas apart from couple of mistakes and Eliasson and Pato did well when coming on.

But the reason everyone played so badly is not because they all happened to have an off day, or they're rubbish players.

COD is a good player who was lost in a wide role at home that we saw a lot last season. It's down to Johnson to work that out, not just keep playing him there and hope. 

I think he's far better centrally where he is more involved and can take players on through the middle of the park.

I would have not put that team out today. But it I were LJ I would have switched O'Dowda and Palmer over. Move O'Dowda deeper centrally, strengthening our midfield that was losing the battle.

Wouldn't have been ideal having Palmer left side, but that's what I would have done as Palmer and Diedhiou up top was just terrible and it meant the rest of our team had no freedom, as they had to just cope with overloads of players.

Did hear a couple of boos when his name was called out on the tannoy. I think he heard them too as he looked over in the Dolman before being substituted.

Really poor that. Think the least we can do is give him our full support whilst he’s wearing the famous City jersey.

4 hours ago, glen humphries said:

Was shocking for Leeds second goal, bottled making a challenge so just stood there.

In COD’s defence I was shouting at the telly “don’t dive in” as I thought he won’t get there and he’ll give away a pen.  Thought the guy got a slightly fortuitous touch and then had an easy Cross.

1 minute ago, CiderHider said:

From Lee's interview I think Cod will be on the transfer list tomorrow.

Certainly made his position clear.  Think his selection in the starting eleven was the olive branch....and the final “offer” of that branch.

We’ll know more tomorrow I agree. 

10 hours ago, petehinton said:

This guy has pretty much shat on LJ/MA doorstep over contracts and still gets played ahead of Eliasson who is a level up. Makes no sense 

What a crazy comment to make. All COD has done has exercised his right not to sign a new deal. He’s not the first and won’t be the last. LJ has had plenty to say on the matter and COD has not - leaving lots of unanswered questions. My point is that we have no idea what has been going on behind the scenes and whilst he wears a red shirt we should back him. 

First half I thought COD was one of our brighter players, slow to get going but had Dallas in his pocket for two good runs and crosses.  I felt for him when nutmegged and Hernandez’s skills for the second was lovely stuff. In fairness, after the game COD made a point of walking over to us to show his appreciation. 

Archived