IGNORED

Bielsa is a world class coach. Why can't BCFC appoint a world class coach

southvillekiddy

1 minute ago, southvillekiddy said:

Bielsa is a world class coach who has changed football tactics. Leeds are an excellent side who are probably going to be promoted automatically.

My question is why can't BCFC appoint a world class coach?

Think about it.

12 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Think about it.

I've done little else but think about this matter for years. We are the sixth city in England with a billionaire owner. In my opinion the quality of the coach is paramount. Quality players will sign for a Club with a world class coach. If we are genuinely ambitious for Premiership football this should be our priority IMO. Shouldn't be difficult for the people in charge to work that out.

Rather than waste millions on third rate players lets spend money on getting a world class coach like Bielsa.

7 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

How many World Class coaches are there in the Championship?

At least one apparently. Why can't BCFC get one as well?

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

How many World Class coaches are there  in English football? 

Apart from Pep I can’t think of any others.

Think about it.

5 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

I've done little else but think about this matter for years. We are the sixth city in England with a billionaire owner. In my opinion the quality of the coach is paramount. Quality players will sign for a Club with a world class coach. If we are genuinely ambitious for Premiership football this should be our priority IMO. Shouldn't be difficult for the people in charge to work that out.

Rather than waste millions on third rate layers lets spend money on getting a world class coach like Bielsa.

Kalas and Dasilva signed for us this summer. Webster signed for us last summer and he's just been sold for £20m and it looks like we are about to sign one of France's highest rated youngsters.

Sounds like we need a world class coach to attract decent players.

13 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Bielsa is a world class coach who has changed football tactics. Leeds are an excellent side who are probably going to be promoted automatically.

No he hasn't.

No there're not.

You're a fuken reactionary idiot.

Hope this helps

7 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Rather than waste millions on third rate players lets spend money on getting a world class coach like Bielsa.

Don't be daft, why the **** would we do something that would attract better players, get us promotion... Stupid ******* idea that!!

1 minute ago, downendcity said:

Kalas and Dasilva signed for us this summer. Webster signed for us last summer and he's just been sold for £20m and it looks like we are about to sign one of France's highest rated youngsters.

Sounds like we need a world class coach to attract decent players.

We've just sold our best player, nothing to celebrate there. How did our coach match up to Bielsa on the our home ground with a full house today?

We've just sold our best player, nothing to celebrate there. How did our coach match up to Bielsa on the our home ground with a full house today?

Better team beat us, as they will with the majority of the championship this season. Whether we will perform so badly throughout the season I doubt.

Selling Webster is a fact of football financial life at our level I'm afraid. 

3 minutes ago, Big Nose said:

No he hasn't.

No there're not.

You're a fuken reactionary idiot.

Hope this helps

Hmm. Nice hearing from you my friend, you seem a bit unclear on definitions, grammar and the common courtesies.   Reactionary idiots by their nature like to keep things as they are and aren't too bright about how new ideas can improve a situation. eg. They don't usually look forward to a glorious future in the Premiership and suggest ways that this might be achieved.

Crawl back under your stone

Hmm. Nice hearing from you my friend, you seem a bit unclear on definitions, grammar and the common courtesies.   Reactionary idiots by their nature like to keep things as they are and aren't too bright about how new ideas can improve a situation. eg. They don't usually look forward to a glorious future in the Premiership and suggest ways that this might be achieved.

Crawl back under your stone

You crawl back under your stone

4 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Better team beat us, as they will with the majority of the championship this season. Whether we will perform so badly throughout the season I doubt.

Selling Webster is a fact of football financial life at our level I'm afraid. 

Until we can convince our best players to stay at BCFC we have little chance of achieving our ultimate prize. Last season prooved this.

20 minutes ago, Robbored said:

How many World Class coaches are there  in English football? 

Apart from Pep I can’t think of any others.

You don’t think Klopp is world class?

His Liverpool side overachieved massively pushing Man City as close as they did. Oh and they also won some little European tournament as well.

29 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Or central midfielder and striker that we’ve been CRYING out for in the last 2 years 

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

You don’t think Klopp is world class?

His Liverpool side overachieved massively pushing Man City as close as they did. Oh and they also won some little European tournament as well.

Peps CV is very very impressive. Champions League wins in Spain and Germany. The best coach around in my view.

Klopp has won the Champions League once........Klopp is good, very good but as long as Pep is around he’ll always be second best.

Just now, southvillekiddy said:

Until we can convince our best players to stay at BCFC we have little chance of achieving our ultimate prize. Last season prooved this.

Meanwhile in the real real world!

Player is offered premier league football, stonking signing on fee and earnings in the region of £6m + over the next 3-4 years. Given his injury history and being only one bad tackle from the next long lay off and losing the chance of a lifetime, on what basis would you convince ( and his agent) him to stay here?

By the way, we convinced 2 of last season's best players to stay here.

Touchee mon ami. Un bon reponse. Tu est un vrai genie. Tu est membre a League 1, bien sure

That's easy for you to say!

Archived