IGNORED

A simple question

BS3_RED

To start with I am as disappointed as everyone else with today...shocking is a suitable word to use.

I would like to say that Taylor Moore looked very good as well as Kalas but with the ball constantly  belonging to Leeds there was only so much those two could do. 

Now tactics....DAVE IS NOT A TARGET MAN..SO WHY DAFUQ DO WE KEEP KNOCKING 50 YARD BALLS TO HIM AS HE NEVER WINS THEM and when he does he was so isolated it was pointless.

If I was Eliasson I would seriously ask what on Gods green earth I have to do to become a starting player here. He is without a doubt the best crosser of the ball in the championship and I really belive would walk in pretty much every other teams starting 11. WTF is LJ doing with this lad. He come on today and nearly changed the game. He put 6 top quality balls into the box, just like he did last season time and time again. Lets hope LJ finally realises just how good he is and builds a team around him.

Oh and how COD is getting to wear a shirt when he clearly does not want to be here....LET HIM ROT IN THE RESERVES.

RANT OVER. WE MOVE ON TO NEXT WEEK. 

47 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

To start with I am as disappointed as everyone else with today...shocking is a suitable word to use.

I would like to say that Taylor Moore looked very good as well as Kalas but with the ball constantly  belonging to Leeds there was only so much those two could do. 

Now tactics....DAVE IS NOT A TARGET MAN..SO WHY DAFUQ DO WE KEEP KNOCKING 50 YARD BALLS TO HIM AS HE NEVER WINS THEM and when he does he was so isolated it was pointless.

If I was Eliasson I would seriously ask what on Gods green earth I have to do to become a starting player here. He is without a doubt the best crosser of the ball in the championship and I really belive would walk in pretty much every other teams starting 11. WTF is LJ doing with this lad. He come on today and nearly changed the game. He put 6 top quality balls into the box, just like he did last season time and time again. Lets hope LJ finally realises just how good he is and builds a team around him.

Oh and how COD is getting to wear a shirt when he clearly does not want to be here....LET HIM ROT IN THE RESERVES.

RANT OVER. WE MOVE ON TO NEXT WEEK. 

I’m with the others....why Dave? 

And for what it’s worth I thought Taylor Moore did very well, however, he didn’t cover himself in glory for the Bamford goal, not sure what position he was in when PB actually headed the ball .... but overall, he did very well ...

24 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Sorry, what was the simple question again?

Mixed in with a rant but this

Now tactics....DAVE IS NOT A TARGET MAN..SO WHY DAFUQ DO WE KEEP KNOCKING 50 YARD BALLS TO HIM AS HE NEVER WINS THEM and when he does he was so isolated it was pointless.?

A l

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Well, isn't that his job? And so he does what he asked to do.

No brainer, Eliasson plays, we get the ball to him, he crosses, a proper centre forward feeds and fills his boots

Needs to do a little more than that but I get what your saying . 

1 hour ago, shelts said:

LJ has no problem with COD . We are poor wide left and right . Eliasson crosses a nice ball but is lightweight for the championship.  

He's been here 2 years? That's enough time to get bulked up if the management team thinks he's too lightweight. Did we give Lloyd Kelly supliments to help him get bigger? Do the same with Eliasson 

21 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

He's been here 2 years? That's enough time to get bulked up if the management team thinks he's too lightweight. Did we give Lloyd Kelly supliments to help him get bigger? Do the same with Eliasson 

Eliasson definitely has ability . I saw Kelly play for the 23s at the start of his pro career and he certainly got on the weights by the time Bournemouth signed him . As said in earlier posts he puts in a wicked cross . His little cameo today might nudge him ahead of COD but will LJ play him away from the Gate?

2 minutes ago, shelts said:

Eliasson definitely has ability . I saw Kelly play for the 23s at the start of his pro career and he certainly got on the weights by the time Bournemouth signed him . As said in earlier posts he puts in a wicked cross . His little cameo today might nudge him ahead of COD but will LJ play him away from the Gate?

He's probably our most skillful player and nearly every cross he puts in is dangerous. He has to start especially at home but yeah away from home he might not be trusted tracking back enough 

3 hours ago, paul_fox said:

He's probably our most skillful player and nearly every cross he puts in is dangerous. He has to start especially at home but yeah away from home he might not be trusted tracking back enough 

I would go as far to say that he is one of if not the most technical players we have ever had. He has an incredible work rate too. I imagine he is a very good student for LJ and is probably the teachers pet. I was shocked that he didn't start today.

His corners are a thing of beauty too. Next time he takes a corner watch him and you can see his brain ticking away as he lines the cross up.

He has the ability to be even better than Tinnion. 

The usual start to the season .... we are told that season ticket sales have gone through the roof ... the Gate will be rocking ... a brand new programme 'offering' at just £3.50p ... real ales at £5 a pint ... a superb new sound system ... and then??   Webster is sold ... Leeds come to town and the rest is history ... It is a bit like going to the theatre and you do not know what play you are about to see (season tickets are sold before the season is over) ... and at the last minute Richard Burton is replaced by some young upstart.  "Fools money easily" springs to mind.   

On 04/08/2019 at 21:50, BS4 on Tour... said:

I’m with the others....why Dave? 

And for what it’s worth I thought Taylor Moore did very well, however, he didn’t cover himself in glory for the Bamford goal, not sure what position he was in when PB actually headed the ball .... but overall, he did very well ...

To be fair Bamford had a good game yesterday.....he was a royal pain in the Harris!

Archived