IGNORED

Well Done Joe

bcfc01

Had a check on the starting line up and the way the game progressed. With the Cowleys's Joe is in great hands.

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I thought JM looked excellent in the cup games last season. 

Certainly one who could have a future at championship level, if he continues to progress. 

Like Sammy he is better than what we got in central midfield.

Won't be getting a look in anytime soon, or even not so soon.....when he comes back he's got Pato, Palmer, Walsh, Massongo, Szmodics and depending on formation COD, Brownhill, Adelukun, Bakinson, and Korey, in front of him..  And of course as one for the future he competes with Holden , Dowling James Morton,and Lemonhaigh-Evans,

It's important for players like Joe to see a clear pathway

I always look out out for Lincoln City's results. My paternal g’father lived just south of that lovely city. We used to visit him regularly and he took me to watch Lincoln City at Sincil Bank when I about 14.  

Good to see a City loanee gaining crucial competitive experience of league football.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

I always look out out for Lincoln City's results. My paternal g’father lived just south of that lovely city. We used to visit him regularly and he took me to watch Lincoln City at Sincil Bank when I about 14.  

Good to see a City loanee gaining crucial competitive experience of league football.

I have fond memories of regularly watching Lincoln on a Friday night when a young Graham Taylor was manager and John Ward was banging in the goals mainly supplied by Aidie Coker. I think they scored around 100 goals that season.

Actually played against them in a pre-season friendly but can't remember the score - having a chat with Graham Taylor is all I remember.

Fast forward to 2017 and I was staying in the same complex in Portugal as the Lincoln team in pre-season and had the pleasure of meeting with Jamie McCombe who chatted for ages about his time with us.

Soft spot for Lincoln :)

Archived