IGNORED

LJ says City will not kick the ball out for trivial injuries

Nogbad the Bad

29 minutes ago, downendcity said:

You just know what is going to happen.

Against Cardiff, one of their players will go down when we are on a breakaway attack and we might even go on to score. The player stays down and when the medics come on they stretcher their player off and he's diagnosed with a major injury. 

Warnock will then ensure that we are the villains of the piece and we will get pilloried by everyone in football and the media. It's Sod's law!

Being wrongly painted as villains by Warnock in exchange for a win over Cardiff? Yes, I can live with that.

13 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Being wrongly painted as villains by Warnock in exchange for a win over Cardiff? Yes, I can live with that.

Almost worth it happening just to see Colin's puce face explode with rage.  He's 97, don't you know.

2 hours ago, downendcity said:

Don't disagree, but it is Sod's law that something like this will happen and we will end up as the "bad guys" even though we will have done nothing wrong.

Do we care? If it came to it I don't to be honest.

Really LJ has played a blinder here with the pre-emptive emails and the like, the media will likely spin it in our favour. No-lose sutuation.

1 minute ago, Rinkadink said:

Do we care? If it came to it I don't to be honest.

Really LJ has played a blinder here with the pre-emptive emails and the like, the media will likely spin it on our favour. No-lose situation.

I agree that LJ/the club have done something that should have been addressed for some time with football. If it helps to put an end to the "tactical" injuries that prevent an opposition team hitting them on the break then it is a great move. It also puts opposition teams on the back foot should they consider continuing with this underhand tactic.

Archived